Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (bakes5)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-03-2007, 7:44 PM Reply   
Which of the bigger ski's do y'all recommend? In addition to skating I will be towing the kids on tubes.

Thanks

Bakes
Old     (treycleaton)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-04-2007, 6:20 AM Reply   
If the kids are training, I would get the training skis (the skis are attached, making essentially one big ski). If they are older kids, I would start them on an entry level combo ski package, maybe the obrien celebrity combos.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-04-2007, 8:31 AM Reply   
cosmocat he is talking about jetski(PWC).
Old     (treycleaton)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-04-2007, 2:29 PM Reply   
In that case, none, get a boat to have your family and friends in.
Old     (tdiggity)      Join Date: Dec 2006       03-04-2007, 4:51 PM Reply   
i own a polaris msx 140ho, its a 3 seater, scary fast and throws a decent little wake with a nice crisp peak if ya get a fat person to drive ya, i know people bash on polaris's all the time cuz they dont make jet skis any more but ive never had a problem with mine and the dealer still handles all the warranty work.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-04-2007, 10:12 PM Reply   
im a big fan of the seadoo wake edition. its nice to have the rope higher off the water. and also the handles on the pylon make it a more comfortable ride for the flag guy. it holds speed well and is pretty stable when pulling a ride because its wider than most skis.
Old     (metz213)      Join Date: Dec 2006       03-07-2007, 4:17 PM Reply   
i also like the seadoo wake edition..great for skating..but if you want speed to play with when your done skating the RXT is a good one..it has the pylon to get the rope up higher too...i got this idea over the winter but too cold in ohio to try but i was gonna try using the training key so that way it keeps a steady speed...someone correct me if im wrong