Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       05-15-2010, 5:23 AM Reply   
Headed out to hit the System 2.0 today, should be a blast!! Will get some pictures up later from the 2.0 and the boat session afterwards. What a better way to kick off Finals being done!? Super stoked to try this thing out. Looks like a fun time.
Old     (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-15-2010, 5:44 AM Reply   
Its fun. Kind of hard to get the turn around part at first.
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       05-15-2010, 4:20 PM Reply   
If you are going to Nordic MT. It is a great workout, but it needs to be bigger. Have fun.
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       05-15-2010, 6:37 PM Reply   
Jason,

Yeah we went over to Nordic. Yeah, it wasn't a super huge course, but for never doing any cable related riding before, it was definitely a good time. That sucker WORKS YOU OUT. Kind of had the guinea pig experience today. Feel it out, get that fun box dialed in, and get the form on the kicker figured out. By the end we had the whole kicker and box pretty much figured out but were too tired to really go and utilize the "new-found form". Might try the indian line next time out there. I'll toss up some pictures in a bit. Nothing fantastic, but it was definitely a fun day.
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       05-16-2010, 8:26 AM Reply   
Few pics from Nordic and a quick one from the boat session after. Ton of fun for sure. Super sore this morning though!
Attached Images

Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-16-2010, 9:07 AM Reply   
I think I'll be there next weekend foran hour or two.... first cable set always works you, so I donno if I can make it two hours.
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       05-16-2010, 12:19 PM Reply   
Nick, if you go now you will probably be the only one there. An hour by yourself is extremely tiring.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-16-2010, 12:27 PM Reply   
I usually was the only one last year.... two is the perfect number... you can get your little breaks but still get plenty of time.

by the end of the year I could ride basically a full two hours by myself... but another year of college I'm just has slowed me down.

I still have some free passes to burn up so I have to get them in before June I think