Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old     (sid7)      Join Date: Mar 2003       11-05-2003, 7:47 AM Reply   
does anyone have any of these?
and how do you like them vs. other bindings?
are the 04's going to be the same as the 03's?
Old    shaggydan22            11-05-2003, 9:00 AM Reply   
I do.

By far my favorite over any binding i've ridden so far. Those include: O'brien ions, o'brien free axis, liquid force super, ultra, and exo sucs, hyperlite parks and belmonts, and a pair of concrete stealths. o, and wiley's pro builds(i think?).

I think so, but i'm not positive.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-05-2003, 9:05 AM Reply   
I agree, zeus are awesome. they are not any more durable than any other binding i have used but they are really comfortable, and have good hold.

and easy for the EMT to cut you out of when you break your leg. haha
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       11-05-2003, 4:25 PM Reply   
Much more durable than Hyperlite...
I got mine in June of last season the same time two freinds got Parks' Both of them have sent their bindings back (one dude twice) mine are still in great shape.
Fom what I hear the 04 has a polished base plate, and different lace loops.

I love em, think I'm going to try the 04 Boss when I can.
Old    todd_g            11-05-2003, 8:10 PM Reply   
I love the fit of these bindings they are the most comfortable bindings I have have had...but I have had one problem with them...The foot base is too soft and it hurts my ankles when I land really hard in the flats. If you dont plan on going huge than these bindings are perfect.

I am selling my pair of larges if you want them.