Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (rothy)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-15-2006, 8:23 AM Reply   
Does anyone have any feelings on these? I'm worried about my foot not coming out when I fall. I wear a size eleven and am looking at the Murray L bindings. I have had foot problems in the past due to my feet not coming out of bindings or getting stuck in the middle of them. My skill level is intermediate. I own the backroll and tantrum and almost own the raley and backroll to revert. Any thoughts would be helpfull. I havent even tried them out yet. I also hear that there are some warrenty problems. What I have read so far seems to be that you either love them or hate them.
Old     (ride152)      Join Date: Nov 2005 Location: Maumee River - Ohio       05-15-2006, 1:38 PM Reply   
I have the 05 Murrays and love em. I do have some problems with my feet coming out on hard falls though. This is OK most of the time because I am not trying to put em back on in the water...but last week I sprained both ankles. I have a 10 1/2 foot and have the larges as well..

they stretch out very nice... just be careful not to tie yourself in too tight in the beginning. -the support is great.