Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (sir_vtec)      Join Date: Nov 2012       11-08-2012, 5:33 PM Reply   
Recently we discovered the joys of water sports. We tried wakesurfing and Wakebord with a friend who bought a Correct Craft. Currently we are the owner of a watercraft and we mainly skiing in the back.

We are looking to buy us a boat for water sports and also we are new in the field, I would like your help to subject. The boat will be used mostly for the practice of wakesurfing, but also to do some Wakebord, tube, pleasure and a little skiing with the family, children and friends. We have some criteria for future boat. This is a boat that will be out of the water and towed after each use. We can not afford to have a $ 100,000 boat, then we look in the used market, but not too old.

Wakebord for boats, is there a big difference in driving a brand to another? What engine to choose, is that the 330 base is strong enough?

Versatility (surfing, wakeboarding, boating, tubing, skiing)
Reliability, durability and quality
No wood in the hull
Good fuel consumption
I wish we could be stored in a garage with a door 7 feet tall (which eliminates a lot of boat)
Security (infants)
Storage
Can sail on small and large lakes.

Here are the models I selected that could interest me.
Axis A20 and A22
Moomba Outback V, LSV and XLV, Mojo 2.5 is very rare in the used
Tigé R20 and RZR, but not sure of the PCM 303 is enough?
Tigé Z1 and 22Vé
Centurion Avalanche C4
Sport Nautique 200
Super Air Nautique 210
Mastercraft X2
Supra 21V
I do not know really malibu, epic and sanger boats

Currently, I have a favorite for the AXIS, but I've never tried and I've only seen very quickly in real life. I could not take the time to make the rounds as it should. I look at their catalog advertising.

Do you have other ideas of brands and models?

Nearest month, boat dealers are Correct Craft, Moomba, Supra and Mastercraft. A little farther away, Malibu, Axis, Sanger and Epic.

According to me, if I'm not mistaken, there's just the Axis and LSV Moomba Outback V and 2012 and less goes into a garage door at 7 feet tall?

The only models I've tried are the Outback V 2011 Super Air Nautique 210 Team in 2011.

So, I'd love to know your experiences, comments and advice on this subject. Thank you and excuse me for my english. I use google for English / French.