Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                09-01-2001, 7:19 PM Reply   
i can do all the 180 variations and grabs and i can land backrolls? I can also accasionally do a wrapped 360. Waht should i try to do next on a wakeboard and how do i do it?
Old                09-02-2001, 7:44 AM Reply   
Hey there, since you have the rotation part of a 360 down, why not try it handle pass? Just take a cut like you would normally do for a big hs 180, make sure the rope is right at your hip when you leave the wake. Wait for the pop, then give a small tug on the rope and look around for the boat. Be sure that it's just a small tug, or it will pull you off axis. Don't look down, look up and around for the boat. The biggest problem I have is that I look down and end up doing an off axis 270.
Good Luck
Tiffanator
www.Ladyboarder.com
www.XtremeGearOnline.com
Hyperlite Wakeboards
Noflex Binding Lokz
Thelandroid@yahoo.com
AIM Suprachickchick