Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-26-2018, 8:28 AM Reply   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj1G...ature=youtu.be

Great NASA video showing the polar ice caps melting.

And in the face of overwhelming evidence the president and the head of the EPA do not believe that this is happening.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       02-26-2018, 8:50 AM Reply   
interesting.

What would you have the president - or anyone - do about this?
Old     (SupremeDevice)      Join Date: Oct 2017       02-26-2018, 8:53 AM Reply   
Don't think they are saying it's not happening, but rather debating the overwhelming global scientific evidence that humans are the cause.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-26-2018, 9:53 AM Reply   
Why would they be debating something they know nothing about? If you aren't sure that humans are the problem, that's a sign you need to assume they are until you can provide otherwise.

I would expect the President to not install a science denying polluter's shill as the head of the EPA.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-26-2018, 10:46 AM Reply   
I would expect the president to not drop out of the Paris accords. We are literally the only country in the world that isn't on board with the idea that we need to pollute less.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-26-2018, 11:35 AM Reply   
If everyone else was jumping off a cliff,would you? Maybe the president knows something you don't. God assured us there would never be another worldwide flood by the rainbow coming out after a storm. There are many things of much more importance going on in this world to be concerned about than ice melting.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-26-2018, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Why would they be debating something they know nothing about? If you aren't sure that humans are the problem, that's a sign you need to assume they are until you can provide otherwise.

I would expect the President to not install a science denying polluter's shill as the head of the EPA.
Using that logic , should we presume everyone is guilty of a crime if they're in the area of the crime? I mean we aren't positive they're not guilty.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-26-2018, 11:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
God assured us there would never be another worldwide flood by the rainbow coming out after a storm.
Ha ha. Lol, thanks for that, it was a good one.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-26-2018, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Using that logic , should we presume everyone is guilty of a crime if they're in the area of the crime? I mean we aren't positive they're not guilty.
That would be using "your" logic. That would not be my logic at all. My logic says that the public assumes some risk to preserve individual rights. Not assumes some risk so they can negligently destroy the inhabitability of the planet to fulfill their glutenous desires.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-26-2018, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
God assured us there would never be another worldwide flood by the rainbow coming out after a storm. There are many things of much more importance going on in this world to be concerned about than ice melting.
Yeah we know that a lot of xtians think Jebus is going to rescue them when they f**k up the environment. But many of us prefer to not operate on the premise of such delusions.