Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 27, 2008

Old     (malibukid)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-20-2008, 8:45 AM Reply   
I'm picking up a pair of the '07 Murray's today. Who rides 'em and how do you like 'em?
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-20-2008, 9:41 AM Reply   
I had 06, the same thing, they were easy in, easy out....most bad falls i would come out (i miss that) .... BOA takes a little while to get into, kind of a pain in the ass... besides that I liked them
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-20-2008, 10:44 AM Reply   
My son likes them better then his 08 Murray's, might be going back to the '07's.
Old     (kana12)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-20-2008, 4:26 PM Reply   
went through three sets in 5 months. be prepared for the cable system to break.. they suck and the boots fall apart other than that they were comfy. i did realy like them but they will ruin your weekend when you cant fix em. id keep a pair of some cheap bindings for back up you will need em after a hard fall. im going with the 08 murrays now. randy what does your son like better about the 07s ... are you serious ?
Old     (spencerwakeside)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-20-2008, 5:19 PM Reply   
I like the 2007's. I rode them all last season with only one failure. Remember Hyperlite boots have a 2 year warranty. I haven't had a BOA break yet. I am gentle with BOA's after riding the Byerly boots since the beginning. BOA's also are fixed easily. I blew out the side on the boots I had to send back. I have the 2008 Byerly's now and I can see how Alex would like the Murray's from last year.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-20-2008, 5:28 PM Reply   
William, he didn't say, just that he he din't like them that much and was thinking about switching to the Atlas or going back to his 07 Murrays. He rode the 06-07 for the last couple of years and loved them. He has a size 12 foot, maybe that has something to do with it.
Old     (wannabewakeboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-20-2008, 9:20 PM Reply   
I just bought a pair, Their '07s and are Large(9-11) and I wear a 10.5 there tight going in and out but are extremely comfy.

Will they be a little easier to put on and take off once their wet?
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-21-2008, 9:49 AM Reply   
Good boots, the BOA system kinda sucks though. Make sure the board shop you go to has good ties with Hyperlite for warranty. When mine break, I just go get my new replacement boots!
Old     (swb140)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-22-2008, 7:37 AM Reply   
Great Boot feel great and ride as good as anything I have ever been on. That said they are not reliable. I have broken 7 pair between 06 and 07 . My local shop has been great. They have replaced them every time with no questions asked. I told them I did not want any more 07's so they sent me 08's. I picked them up on 3-19-08 but have not been able to ride them yet.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-22-2008, 8:51 PM Reply   
My favorite bindings Ive owned so far. just the right amount of side to side motion.