Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (usaski1)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-30-2010, 6:24 AM Reply   
Im looking to put zero off or stargazer in my new 2008 Moomba Outback. Any leads on a good deal on either system? Only inbords is selling stargazer for $1145 Shipped. ZO looks to be about $1600 shipped. Need to pull the trigger on something soon.
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-30-2010, 6:40 AM Reply   
I got the stargazer from Only Inboards and couldn't be happier.
Old     (22vdrive)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-30-2010, 8:45 AM Reply   
I've had both I personally liked the stargazer better than the zero off, it just seemed to work better. I currently have zero off.
Old     (usaski1)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-30-2010, 11:20 AM Reply   
I just bought stargazer. I was down for ZO, but my boat needed a new ecm, and that killed it for me. PP said stargazer didnt need a new ecm, so thats what I did. Money talks some times. How hard is the install in a DBW boat?
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       09-30-2010, 3:35 PM Reply   
I put stargazer on before this season and it is a dream come true. My wife can drive it like a pro now...( and so can I )

Super easy install also.
Old     (repo)      Join Date: Feb 2010       10-01-2010, 4:06 AM Reply   
I just installed PP in my 06 Sanger 215 last weekend. Its the best. So easy for anyone to drive now. Takes about 2 hrs to install if you have all the right tools aval'.
Old     (usaski1)      Join Date: Sep 2010       10-03-2010, 7:57 PM Reply   
I installed stargazer today... was easy. Evern the motor clip bypass I was fretting was easy. I did the whole thing in 2 hours, If I had to do it again, possably an hour. Hardest part was installing the guage! Now Im gps cruising in style! (LOL!)