Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old    byron            04-17-2007, 3:54 PM Reply   
How serious is this wakeboard ban thing? is it gonna blow over in about a year or last a long time, does anyone know WHERE it is banned and if they are planning to ban more areas?
Old     (thedangcorn)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-17-2007, 4:17 PM Reply   
Due to the kitetube fiasco, global warming, shore erosion, general pollution, and public safety concerns, wakeboarding will soon be banned on many public waterways.

It's actually a good thing if you consider this will push wakeboarders to riskier sports where you actually need talent like hang-gliding and cliff jumping.

(Message edited by Thedangcorn on April 17, 2007)
Old     (wakeecliptict863)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-18-2007, 2:38 PM Reply   
Hey buddy wakeboarding is the biggest growing sport out there right now its not going no where, and here in polk county we live that they have to kill every person in polk county to get ride of wakeboarding and the same with orlando and every where else its popular. So that wakeboard ban thing is a joke people just dont feel like fighting over the thing if it is baned any where. So byron I wouldn't wry about it hommie. Peace
Paulie
Old     (thedangcorn)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-18-2007, 6:03 PM Reply   
I hear they are going to classify wakeboarding as a hate crime against fish and all of humanity.
Old     (wakeecliptict863)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-18-2007, 6:50 PM Reply   
Screw the fish they can S this D and hunanity whats that?
Old     (wake_pirate)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-18-2007, 10:49 PM Reply   
Folsom just got closed down, we got turned away by the rangers.
Old     (cmeriptahoe)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-18-2007, 11:03 PM Reply   
this is a joke right? cus i was almost crying.
Old     (wake_pirate)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-18-2007, 11:13 PM Reply   
Folsom is my lake too, & I'm ready to fight for it. lets start a chain e-mail & first one that breaks it.......Nevermind that'll never work.