Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old     (cwbrider16)      Join Date: May 2004       06-14-2006, 1:03 PM Reply   
Its on OLN in a half hour titled "kickin with jonathan nadolski".I havent seen the show, anyone know how it is?
Old     (cwbrider16)      Join Date: May 2004       06-14-2006, 1:11 PM Reply   
damn nevermind just ended
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-14-2006, 2:36 PM Reply   
i would have taped it on my tivo if i knew it was on...i searched for it but it doesnt look like its coming on again soon. Are you sure it was called kickin with jonathan nadolski?
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-14-2006, 2:41 PM Reply   
found it underPower Hour, I set my recording for next tuesday at 2:30 to see if that's the one.
Old     (cwbrider16)      Join Date: May 2004       06-14-2006, 3:02 PM Reply   
it says on the oln website what each episode is on, i found it by googleing GM Vortec Power Hour. I dont know if there is any wakeboarding on in the near future
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       06-14-2006, 4:00 PM Reply   
Power Hour is a giant commercial for GM Vortec and Boflex. A typical show involves Joe Pro: "Here's my house. A typical day I'll wake up, lift on my BoFlex, then head to the Lake. Check out me lift on my Boflex. Now, let's go check out my giant GM truck and Tige boat with GM engine. Etc. Etc. etc." Then you get 2 mins of riding which is often not all that great and the filming and editing sucks. That being said, I have it on my Tivo season pass and have watched several (Brett Van Den Hueval, Brian Francis, Tino Santori and this one with Jonathon Nadolski).
Old     (sixeye)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-14-2006, 6:09 PM Reply   
I've seen that episode a couple of times. If you like watching the lifestyles of the pro wakeboarders, you'll enjoy the show. I do.
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-14-2006, 6:59 PM Reply   
I usually watch Pull on Fuel TV its a lot better
Old     (heavymtlthunder)      Join Date: May 2006       06-14-2006, 7:27 PM Reply   
You mean the GM, Bowflex, Tige, Kicker infomercial? I'm suprised they even break for commercials.

The bowflex parts are hilarious. It's as if they've never seen the bowflex machines before.
"Before I ride..... I like to.... uhh... do a couple of these. Then I like do few of these."

I'd bet if you looked really hard, you could see a Bowflex delivery truck parked on the street when they are showing off their sweet kicker systems for their chevy silverado ss pickup trucks.

Old     (cwbrider16)      Join Date: May 2004       06-14-2006, 8:41 PM Reply   
enough said, not gonna waste my time
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-19-2006, 3:18 PM Reply   
that is so hilarious and totally 100% true. The episodes are just like that.

Don't forget the, "These are my BowFlex SelectTech dumbbells. You can, like, adjust the weight and stuff. They are sweet."

It's always the same song too - "Fly, high, up in the sky. Doot, doodle doo." etc etc etc. hahahahhahaha
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-20-2006, 10:56 AM Reply   
I Just watched an episode of a Farmer on that show and it was horrible. I thought it would have been the one with Nadolski