Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 25, 2006

Old     (calabriaman)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-13-2006, 9:38 AM Reply   
Thanks for such a bad ass weekend with horrible weather. haha. Thanks for helping me get drunk after we dropped the transmission in our motor home. My whole group had an awesome time and ill see you guys next year for sure
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-13-2006, 8:02 PM Reply   
Props CIE, can't wait to do it again. I GOTTA GET ONE OF THOSE WHITE WIND BREAKER. Even better than last year cause I could ride. good to see everybody again. Dave/Ant (dpc) more photos please. DS2 was really good, SHAWN BRANECKI is the man. CIE can you guys do another one this summer please.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-13-2006, 9:48 PM Reply   
Yo Brodie! You did a great job behaving yourself this year, well, until that last move you pulled on the bar tender

Well anyways, it was great partying with you!

Nice riding also.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-14-2006, 9:02 AM Reply   
ya Brodie I have some pics of you that you my not want on the internet
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-14-2006, 9:07 AM Reply   
Did you get a picture of that??!!
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       04-14-2006, 9:19 AM Reply   
Whats up everyone!! It was good to see all my friends and make a lot of new ones!!(some like 4 times, Sorry I had a lil to much Jager) Can't wait for the next event that all the WW people will be at! Evan, Billy, Al, & J great job!! That was the most fun I have had in a long time, if not ever!! Ready for next year!! CIE SHAAAA!!!