Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (phatsac)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-03-2007, 3:30 PM Reply   
about a month or two ago my son bought a CWB transcend platinum. I chipped in and bought him a pair of Zeus hinge tech bindings. He loves the set-up and is having a great time riding on it. Last trip out his laces on one of the boots blew out. Do we need to contact the company we bought from or can we get some laces direct from CWB? If cwb anyone know best contact method? ph/email etc... thanks, just a phatsac
Old     (bryant_rider)      Join Date: May 2007       06-03-2007, 3:43 PM Reply   
contact Zeus...CWB has nothing to do with that, same as all dealers...the company will mostlikely since they're newer send u a pair of laces
Old     (spin2win)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-03-2007, 3:46 PM Reply   
what THE HECK IS ROB SAYING? gibberish. call cwb take a picture send it to Amanda and she will send out a new one. Or you can take them to a authorized dealer and they will send them out for you.
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-03-2007, 3:58 PM Reply   
CWB is great with that kind of stuff. I called about a similar thing, broken laces on my 06 Zeus, and they didn't even ask me where or when I bought my bindings, just wanted my adress so they could ship the laces out!
Old     (2007_x2)      Join Date: May 2007       06-03-2007, 4:02 PM Reply   
u can also check with ur local shop they may have some extra laces, we have some here at NorCal MasterCraft!
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-03-2007, 4:33 PM Reply   
CWB is very easy to deal with. I have had several things fixed for me, no questions asked. I think they sent me overlays for a pair of Torqs I had at least three times. One time, one overlay tore and she went ahead and sent me two because they had altered the design. No problems after that.
Old     (phatsac)      Join Date: Feb 2007       06-03-2007, 4:40 PM Reply   
anybody got a ph. # for CWB, I've always heard they got super customer service, just need to make contact, I'll do a search for company site. thanks guys, bob
Old     (singapore_sling)      Join Date: May 2007       06-03-2007, 5:14 PM Reply   
After having purchased a CWB Absolute and CWB Factions last week im happy to hear they have good customer service!
Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-03-2007, 7:53 PM Reply   
My buddy bought some Refurb Torqs and they were missing the top laces. He called CWB and they sent him an entire set for free. That's amazing.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-03-2007, 8:01 PM Reply   
CWB's service is simply top notch, report back on how well they took care of you.
Old     (hal2814)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-04-2007, 6:17 AM Reply   
CWB usually keeps 3-4 years worth of backstock on binding parts according to the guy I talked to when I needed new overlays for my Comps. If you can't walk into the store you bought it from and get a replacement right then and there, then you might as well go directly to CWB. They're great at that sort of thing.

I can't remember CWB's phone number but it's on their website.
Old     (eas)      Join Date: Nov 2001       06-04-2007, 12:14 PM Reply   
i second what stephen h. said...i blew one overlay on a binding i bought off the board here...no receipt...no questions asked...one week later i've got two new overlays due to minor design change. cwb customer service is very good.
Old     (chrisnj)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-04-2007, 12:26 PM Reply   
I had some problems with my bindings. The little plastic piece that holds the laces tight broke. I sent them an email and they sent me a couple replacement pieces like I requested. Although I dont find what they did to be unheard of, its nice to see good customer service, and little things like what they did will keep me a customer.
Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-04-2007, 1:08 PM Reply   
You're right it is not unheard of, but it should be mentioned when a company treats people right. I have heard similar stories about Liquid Force, O'Brien and Ronix.
Old     (depoint50ae)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-04-2007, 1:55 PM Reply   
I was out on the boat yesterday and had to do a quick repair. The laces are super simple to fix. The plastic lock at the termination point on the laces comes apart then you just insert the laces through the collar and put each end into the lock then slide the lock into the collar and you are done. I did this literally in the the lake yesterday when the laces pulled out of the lock.

I had this happen on my Hyperlite states and HL sent me all new lace hardware free of charge. Looks like all the companies are keeping good graces with there customers now!
Old     (ridininmd)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-04-2007, 2:44 PM Reply   
I called CWB to get the heel fix for my factions, I was on the phone for under 3 minutes according to my cell phone and I had the heel cups, about 5 sets of laces and a couple wheel locks on the way. I called on a Monday and had them on the east coast on Thursday. Great service in my book.
Old     (tarkus70)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-05-2007, 5:21 AM Reply   
I had trouble with a set of binding two years ago and sent them back( through my dealer ). CWB sent me a new set saying that it was just easier than fixing them no questions asked. I would have paid to have them fixed but they just sent new ones and that was that. They are tops in my book for customer service.

(Message edited by tarkus70 on June 05, 2007)