Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fredlap)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-28-2011, 5:24 PM Reply   
Does this Slide Rite™SR Chined Rails (Reflex and Kine) change something behind the boat? Does it hold as good as a Recoil!?
Old     (Robby_Jacques)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-28-2011, 9:42 PM Reply   
The Chined Rails do have a slight effect on wake riding. When I ride my reflex I notice that it is a tad stiffer due to the the creases on the bottom of the board (similar to how a bent piece of paper is far more rigid than a flat piece). I also notice that it tracks slightly better. The boards actually sit slightly deeper in the water because, instead of being completely flat, they are ever so slightly (and I truly emphasize SLIGHTLY) shaped like the hull of a boat. Overall the Chined Rails are terrific for hitting any type of apparatus, and it will provide a different feel on the wake than the other boards in the lineup. I hope this helps.

Best Regards
Old     (fredlap)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-29-2011, 8:47 AM Reply   
Thanks Rob! Best answer ever!
Awesome to get a pro rider feedback! I love WW!
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-29-2011, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredlap View Post
Thanks Rob! Best answer ever!
Awesome to get a pro rider feedback! I love WW!
ditto. gona log that answer in the back of my mind. making me want one too, ha