Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (cwfunrider)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-30-2006, 12:02 PM Reply   
Where can one get the 2007 boards. None of my normally visited on-line retailers have them and the existence of local shops around here is nil...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-30-2006, 12:08 PM Reply   
Word is they start shipping the second week of December. I have mine on order already.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       11-30-2006, 1:33 PM Reply   
I have seen most of the Line, it is awesome. This year I am Riding a 141 Cartel And Analogs. The Cartel is Sick! I will ask around and see when they are hitting the store.
Old     (rideit4life)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-30-2006, 6:11 PM Reply   
The new O'Brien 2007 line I must say is quite impressive this year. Especially in comparison to last year's line which on a side note wasn't all too bad. If you're interested in getting some O'Brien stuff, check out www.waterskiworld.com

You're more than likely to find what you're looking for in terms of O'Brien stuff. However, the 2007 line may not be displayed on the website, but give them a call as you are able to access the telephone number via the website, and they ship internationally.