Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (missi328)      Join Date: May 2008       06-16-2008, 5:56 PM Reply   
Hey, I'm flying home in a couple of weeks and staying about hour from st. paul. Where can I rent a boat? Or get a pull up there?? We have a condo on the lake so I'm willing to provide a room for you if you want to drag your boat up there and take my husband and I for a ride!
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-16-2008, 6:26 PM Reply   
Hey, check out the MN rider's thread, im sure one of us could hook you up!!! We're all nice people and harmless....
Old     (missi328)      Join Date: May 2008       06-16-2008, 6:42 PM Reply   
Thanks!! i moved to Cali. from MN and lived around the corner from Lake Owasso where I'm seeing some great pics, making me jones for some MN butter!! I posted on the MN rider's thread and didn't hear back from anyone yet, so in the mean time just googling boat rentals and coming up short! Hook me up, cuz I got a sweet ride out here in Cali for anyone who wants to try some southern riding!!(even in Jan. and Feb.)
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       06-16-2008, 6:50 PM Reply   
If the weather is promising, it should not be a problem for you to get a pull...trust me! If i can i will hook you up as well, let me know. My number is posted on the MN rider's thread, feel free to text, email, call me or all of the above!
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-16-2008, 8:21 PM Reply   
me and my girl friend go out nearly every week night and weekend in my '00 xstar. i normally ride on fish lake and medicine lake in plymouth/maple grove. you and your husband are more than welcome to join when you're here. send me a pm/email if u want some pulls.
Old     (missi328)      Join Date: May 2008       06-16-2008, 8:25 PM Reply   
That's cool! I will put your number in my cell phone and get back to you closer to the time we'll be there. We are staying at clearwater lake in annandale,but there are several lakes nearby if you think one is better for wake boarding let me know! We have a 3 bedroom condo with some family staying but room for more if you want to stay, and $$ fore gas and stuff.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-17-2008, 12:53 PM Reply   
Midwest Mastercraft at www.waterskis.com call them I think they rent boats.