Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-09-2006, 5:41 PM Reply   
Anyone on here had any dealings w/ the swivel board racks on the 06' Tige (specifically the 22ve), if model matters?
Old     (justridin)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-09-2006, 6:48 PM Reply   
I put about 60 hours on a 22ve with the swivel board racks last October. At first I was concerned as there seemed to be some movement when I shook them while they were locked in place. However on the water, and we were in some rough stuff on the Colorado near Parker, they rode just fine. Since then I have added a pad into the place where they lock closed and that movement is gone. As you can see they hold a wakesurf board and do clear the bimini when swiveled into the boat. I have seen more heavy duty looking ones on other boats (without bungees too which is nice) but at a much higher price tag than the cost of a pair on the Tige. Hope this helps.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-09-2006, 7:41 PM Reply   
Nice boat JK. Looks like you have it pretty pimped, too.
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-09-2006, 8:02 PM Reply   
reason this was posted... and asked..

i was on one all day sat --less than 10 hrs on the boat. the right side rack, loaded w/ 2 boards broke off and hit hte water while under way. the rider behind the boat hit the conglameration and damaged all 3 boards.... i am not impressed at all, and hope that hte local tige dlr will step up and repl my board....
Old     (pilot_ryder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-09-2006, 8:56 PM Reply   
Was that picture taken in Parker Az?
Old     (justridin)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-09-2006, 9:42 PM Reply   
Thanks Brian.

Sorry to hear about your boards Joshua. I would not have expected that to happen after the beating my racks took in rough water conditions.

Yes, the pic was Parker.