Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old     (eljefepequeno)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-10-2003, 8:12 AM Reply   
For those that like to look at new boats, here is my P&J.
After exhaustively searching for some colors on CC's website, this is what I came up with.

I went with the Limited as I wanted to add a Boss Belmont Tower instead of the FCT. Here is the Tower in my Basement. The tower is still wrapped up as I didn't want any scratches on it, just shows you a profile of what it will look like

I will upload pictures when I get the tower installed on the boat, but I think it is going to look sweet.

Here are some pictures of when I was installing the sub and amps to the boat. NOTE: For those installing amps on Limited's, you need to install a amp board and have it either fiberglassed to the inside hull or use the interior wall screws to attach it. DO NOT try to attach it directly to the Fiberglass. Luckily, I looked and asked before I screwed it on.
More to come...

(Message edited by eljefepequeno on March 10, 2003)

(Message edited by eljefepequeno on March 10, 2003)