Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old    vegeta12345            08-30-2003, 3:21 PM Reply   
I have rode the helix before and i liked it alot. I was wandering if the Harris board rides the same of not or if it's better or not. If anyone knows please let me know. What would be a better buy?
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-30-2003, 6:01 PM Reply   
those two boards ride totally different. If you liked the helix, try the substance.
Old     (afrodeziak)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-31-2003, 10:57 AM Reply   
Depends what years you are talking....
I own a 2001 finless helix (the black and greenish one" and I love it... It rides quite loose, pretty stable, easy to loosen up but holds a good edge.. I wouldn't change my board, I actually had the chance to ride an obrien harris 2002 I think the year is ? It was a finless model with two cupped rails and I liked it a hell of a lot as well, it was actually a bit grippier than my board, had sweet pop and cut well, was a bit faster than my board as well... Both are nice boards and probably goign at a bit cheaper price than new models

Brennan
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-31-2003, 11:01 AM Reply   
I have an '02 LF Helix 134 that I'm selling and a pair of used '03 Large Ultra Suctions if you're interested. $300 for both, I'm willing to sell seperately.