Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (scott)      Join Date: Feb 2010       07-03-2012, 10:17 AM Reply   
Boaters!
Control your passenger with their garbage! I'm tired of seeing people throw their trash in the lake, yes the meathead in the blue Mastercraft that had a problem when I picked up the bottle and brought alongside his boat to hand it to the Jack---that through it in the water at Fleming Meadows! Then the meathead wanted to get in my face with my 10 year old son in my boat! Lucky for me another boat had did something he did not like and he wanted to fire up on that person! I thought it was all over then the Meathead starts calling to his Girlfriend on the boat ramp to get her fat A-- back in the boat along with some other adjectives! The bottom line is clean up after yourselves and maybe these lakes will stay clean for years to come! By the way why would you take bottles on a boat? It's always nice when you step on a bottle that has broke on the shoreline! Hopefully it will be the meathead that this happens to! And if your looking to fight! This 46 year old Man would sure have kick you A--!

Thats all now I think I will go enjoy my July 3rd! With no more problems!