Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 21, 2006

Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-31-2006, 8:39 PM Reply   
My neighbor is considering buying one of these boats. I have never seen anything about them. What do you guys know?

www.skisupreme.com
Old     (marknjenn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-01-2006, 6:38 AM Reply   
We have a v220sp and love it. Great boat for the money. You can also get them painted almost any way you want. The fit and finish is good and they use all grade A materials. Throws a nice wake too. We have had it for a little over a year now and have had no probs.
Old     (regalado1)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-01-2006, 8:39 AM Reply   
I love my Supreme. I have the V220 Sky. Check my profile. Had mine a year now, no problems at all. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a boat to check it out at least. Boats are such a personal preference like a car I guess. Depends on what he wants. But, great boat as far as I'm concerned. Love mine.
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-01-2006, 8:55 AM Reply   
i like mine but from a maintenance stand point they are horrible. maybe they improved on that in 05-06 but my 04 is a mutherf-er to work on anything

(Message edited by midwesty on June 01, 2006)
Old     (md5150)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-01-2006, 9:06 AM Reply   
I agree, good boat for the money. Had an 05 but traded it in for a bigger Supra. What your friend should be more concerned with is the dealer. I had a few minor mechanical issues but they were turned into big issues because my dealer was less than cooperative.
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-01-2006, 9:08 AM Reply   
MD... bingo!!!
Old     (keith2002)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-01-2006, 9:15 AM Reply   
We have an 02 VPro Sky (V220) and love it. I would recommend taking one on a test drive and riding behind it.
Old     (regalado1)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-01-2006, 9:25 AM Reply   
MD you are right on. Always good to have a dealer recommended by someone you trust. A friend or someone else that has dealt with the dealer and have had good experiences. Someone that isn't going to sugar coat everything or set you up for failure. More than one recommendation is always a plus.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-01-2006, 9:33 AM Reply   
I rode behind a heavily weighted v220.

Great wake. My friend had a lot of problems with hers.
Service was a nightware. It took the mechanic several hours to change an impeller. That should tell you something.
Old     (v220ls)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-01-2006, 1:19 PM Reply   
My V220 has been great, Working on them yeah!
no fun, J-Rods right 2-0, 2.5 hrs on the impellers. By they are good for 200hrs in freshwater. Other than a belt issue I have had zero problems. Great boat for the $. Get a V208 if you can my .02 better rough water boat, adjust wakeplate, less weight to make a good wake.
G
Old     (supreme_rob)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-01-2006, 4:34 PM Reply   
We have an 05' 220sp direct drive and absolutely love it, great boat for the money and no problems.
Old    xtremrider            06-03-2006, 8:55 AM Reply   
I have a 02 pro sky V, its not the best boat out there by any means, i have rode behind a couple of boats i liked better. But for the 33K it cost out the door brand new its a great boat. We have only had minor issues with maintenence. The stereo part of the glove box broke, which they have fixed now. Some troubles with the pumps on the filling tanks, we just upgraded when they broke. All in all i like the boat andwould recomend it. One more that i would look at is the moombas, they are also great boats for the price
Old     (sup208)      Join Date: May 2004       06-05-2006, 2:13 PM Reply   
i have an 04 V208 SKY and i love it. Ride smooth in the rought water. Greg C. and i ride all the time.