Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-06-2005, 7:48 PM Reply   
Thanks Cliff for another awesome morning on Lake Samm. My pictures are lacking this time sorry, but no toesides of Cliff.

Mike, Jeff, Cliff and myself headed out on Lake Sammamish Washington on Saturday morning. We made lots of friends on this particular morning...the lady on the docking screaming to 'PLEASEEEE turn down our music', plus the bass fisherman gave us love through their hand gestures.

We started out with glass and a dock start
butta
dock start

Unfortunately the riding shots did not turn out well. Mike and Cliff had great runs that would have been great film footage. Mike broke out and was hitting trick after trick after trick.
backroll
crash

Cliff had a great run too, he completed the surface 360.
cliff1
For the record, this is heelside, not toeside Cliff (no toeside shots were taken during this session)
fashion

Jeff worked on the 360 also....
jeff2
jeff3

Here was some of the entertainment for the session....
Mike ensuring no bass boats would run any of us over...

Cliff and Jeff....

And finally, Cliff likes to comment about Jeff not trusting his mirrors...

Sweet rims and parking job by Jeff.

(Message edited by tcluv85 on March 06, 2005)

(Message edited by tcluv85 on March 06, 2005)
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-07-2005, 3:07 PM Reply   
Too bad you didn't get any pics of the warm welcome the bass boater's had for us. At least you got a pic of the sprinkler this time out.
Old     (garyw)      Join Date: Jul 2001       03-07-2005, 3:14 PM Reply   
Traci, nice shots
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       03-07-2005, 8:59 PM Reply   
Laci,

Thanks for the invite! NOT! Common, don't forget about the Northend guys that need to ride too!
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-07-2005, 9:06 PM Reply   
Ummm, Chris more like it is the other way now. I am boatless (aka boat whore now). I no longer get to invite people on boats. I feel lucky just to be on a boat anymore.

You have a boat, you need a third and you know from first hand experience if the invite is there, Laci will drive up there.

Is there a lil boy shmitty on the way yet?
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       03-07-2005, 9:38 PM Reply   
Well, mine is still in storage. I've been whoring around lately myself. I've been out for the last couple weeks due to surgery. Should be hitting it up this weekend, or at least I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No lil shmitty as of yet, but definetely having a good time practicing for the big day.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-08-2005, 8:27 AM Reply   
I miss the early morning freeze sessions on Lake Samm! Cliff and Jeff you are looking fit my friends. Cliff stay in the gym. Here in AZ it's been a little colder but very good trunking weather. Here is a shot of Jimmy Wolf on Lake Bartlett last Sunday.

Old     (leshella)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-08-2005, 10:28 AM Reply   
hey guys! i've been keeping really busy with finals right around the corner (i'm at the UW). i'm off to cabo for spring break, but will be back in seattle the end of march! i'm probably going to be launching my boat the end of April or so (i live on lake washington) but would LOOOOVE!!!! to go out before then. i've been hitting my friends up for rides for the past couple of months, but would love to finally meet the seattle gang (laci--i'm good friends with cal). hit me up or shoot me over an email! i hear i'm a great 3rd! (and, its goes without saying, i'll pitch in with moooooola and cleaning)
keepin' it real over at the U,
les