Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old    tmas            04-28-2003, 8:49 PM Reply   
i just re-fi my loan on my 2003 sanger. i had a loan through b of a @ 8.5 witha co signor. i got a new loan through essex credit corp no co-signor and the rate is 6.75. my credit is good but not great essex was a great company to deal with...check out the site i also used a lady named ellen donovon in florida..tbone
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-28-2003, 10:07 PM Reply   
Our new boat is through B of A and at 4.99%

www.Wake-me.com
Old    coachsambo            04-29-2003, 9:26 AM Reply   
Did you have to put anything extra down on your boat to re-fi. I just tried and they said my 2001 supra was worth less than what I owe so I would have to pay the difference. And Phaeton, whats the deal with B of A. A loan or re-fi. Help, need to save some money. Sam
Old     (tjhooker)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-29-2003, 9:35 AM Reply   
Try www.boats.com . I refinanced through them 2 months ago and got 6.75% (I was financed at 8.99%). I also dropped 5 years of the term of the loan and my payment only went up $50/month.
Old    midwest_boater            04-29-2003, 1:23 PM Reply   
I got mine through B of A at 4.99% also, in January. They said the boat loan rates were the lowest they've ever seen.
Old    coachsambo            04-29-2003, 1:29 PM Reply   
Is B of A, Bank of america? do they refinance?
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       04-29-2003, 3:20 PM Reply   
Yep it's Bank of America.

Most banks will re-fi but it depends on the payoff amount/ value / age of boat / credit rating and some other factors. Make a few phone calls to see if is worth looking into.
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-29-2003, 5:03 PM Reply   
Sam new boat loan.

www.Wake-Me.com
Old    deltahoosier            04-29-2003, 6:39 PM Reply   
I just went through this whole deal and it sucked. The old loan was through B of A. They are not set up to refi right now. I used Intercoastal from the internet. I got 5.99% and they would not give me what I owed for the refi. So, I had to buy down the balance and they charge me around $400 on the back end to do it. They did not spring that on me until the end. I was not happy, but, it is done.
Old    tmas            04-29-2003, 8:21 PM Reply   
my deal, was to fix another mess so i had no choice i did have to put alot down, i could have worked it a little more but i wanted it done. essex did seem like they would work with me. b of a had smokin rates but i missed the boat on that one. my credit is ok i think i have to much credit. but what the f... you only live once and i have the rest of my life to pay it off.
Old     (cyclonecj)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-05-2003, 9:32 PM Reply   
Can't take it with you and there's no point leaving it behind for people to fight over. Die broke and let the check to the funeral home bounce.