Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old                10-10-2005, 11:49 PM Reply   
my vid of ruck, behind a tige 24v.

check it out.

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=17374
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-27-2005, 3:17 PM Reply   
WTF, no one thought that was sick?!?! I loved the music and how it flowed with the tricks. Very nice man. Was that shot in AZ? looked like it but I cant tell for sure. Again, great job.
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-27-2005, 7:15 PM Reply   
Who is Eric Ruck?
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-27-2005, 9:57 PM Reply   
I really liked it. Low key, laid back, well edited video.
Old                10-28-2005, 12:48 AM Reply   
Lurr-
Thanks for the feedback, i was wondering if people were having a hard time viewing it cuz i hadnt had any responses. Ya it was filmed in AZ. Lake Bartlett to be exact.

Ambrister-
Thanks also for the compliments. I was tryin to do somethin real laid back, simple, and clean. I didnt have tons of footage, just 1 demo ride, but he pulled off some sweet stuff. 1 angle kinda sucks though. But what can you do.
Old     (thelakeisglass)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-30-2005, 9:43 AM Reply   
Kung Fu, Eric Ruc is a top 10 pro wakeboarder

http://www.prowakeboardtour.com/rider.jsp?ID=173&sex=M
Old     (thelakeisglass)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-30-2005, 9:52 AM Reply   
The limitations you mention about your video are the limitations most of us live with, one angle! Sometimes I can get some stuff from a 2nd boat but mine aare mostly 1 angle too, until the lottery win then I can rent a helicopter!

Excellent job fitting the riding to the music! The short cuts are timed to perfection, my only crit is that to me you have over done the dip to black transitions. They work great in most of the times but so many of them got a little irritating. Please don't get me wrong, you did a great job - mad editing skillz!
Old     (mattyboyr6)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-30-2005, 10:57 AM Reply   
Definately well timed with the music. Could just be my monitor but there were times that the rider was too dark. Some programs have settings that you can change the gain, brightness, contrast ect.

If you need a 2nd angle chase boat I could help out sometimes. I need more photos so I can put together a better portfolio.