Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 23, 2006

Old     (lop)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-17-2006, 5:42 AM Reply   
I found out the there will be no INT competition in Missouri this year. they are unable to find someone to organize the skiing portion of it and will not just back a wakeboard series... Sucks because my kids were both interested in competing. If anyone know a hardcore skier that would be willing to help there are several that have volunteered to take ove the wakeboard portion.
Old     (rooster_cogburn)      Join Date: Feb 2006       02-17-2006, 8:19 AM Reply   
That's too bad, I was hoping to watch some INT action on T-rock this year.

I don't know anything about skiing, but I will pass the word.
Old     (wake4fun)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-17-2006, 10:53 AM Reply   
You don't have to be a hardcore skier to run the ski part of the INT League. You just need to be someone willing to have an open mind and learn the ski side.
Old     (ladythump)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-18-2006, 8:45 PM Reply   
I heard they are unable to find someone to organize ANY PART of it.
Old     (michael_riffle)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-18-2006, 9:38 PM Reply   
It is unfortunate that we did not find a coordinator this year for Missouri. Kansas has new coordinators this year so there is opportunities to compete this year here. Please be patient because with help from the Voss family we are very confident we will find someone to run the state in the future. If you have any questions please free to e-mail me.

Mike Riffle
Midwest District INT Coordinator
Old    roadking            02-18-2006, 10:27 PM Reply   
The TEXAS INT is wakboard only, no reason Missouri can't do the same. You need to check into it.
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-19-2006, 7:18 AM Reply   
Come check out the Arkansas INT. We will have stops in the Rogers/Springdale area in northwest AR and Heber Springs as well. Not sure how far of a drive it is but we have a blast down here.
Email me if you'd like more information. jrallen02@hotmail.com
Old     (lop)      Join Date: Aug 2005       02-20-2006, 7:43 AM Reply   
Ronia, Congrats on the move.. Sorry we were not able to meet before you guys moved...

Micheal, I have sent you an email. thansk for the info.
Old     (ladythump)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-20-2006, 12:32 PM Reply   
Chris,
Thanks. I think I'll have an opportunity to compete in a few of the Washington INTs as Seattle isn't too far from here.
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-20-2006, 12:36 PM Reply   
Riffle! Whats up buddy? How is the new house going? I just got moved into my new house in Nixa, 35 minutes from table rock(see profile)! Too bad its about 20 degrees this week! Hoping to start skiing this weekend!

How's the fam?

Mr. Beach
Old     (michael_riffle)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-20-2006, 1:03 PM Reply   
Hey Brad,
Nice hearing from you. I here things are going well. Nixa, I used to ride dirt bikes with a lot of guys from there down at Chadwick. House thing seems to be taking most of my time these days. They are sheet rocking today, so I am about 60 days out from closing. Perfect timing because things should be warm by then. Keep in touch.
Old     (jbjboc)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-21-2006, 1:47 PM Reply   
sup riffle
Old     (michael_riffle)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-21-2006, 8:53 PM Reply   
Hey Jeff whats going on? Hope all is well in sunny California. I will be talking to you soon. Take care
Old     (bbristow)      Join Date: Feb 2006       02-22-2006, 7:53 PM Reply   
We would like to invite the great state of Missouri and any surrounding states to come ride this year with the Arkansas INT. We have a great year planned. We will have 7 stops planned for 2006 with 2 of them planned for Rogers/Springdale area on Beaver lake. Waiting on permits to list dates but should have all dates set in mid March. The Akansas INT was all new and exciting in 05 and we had a blast. Last year we had lots of riders from Missouri, Texas, and Oklahoma so dont miss out on all the fun, competition, and fellowship in Arkansas. Come join the INT league.
Brett and Missy Bristow, Arkansas INT coordinators
Old     (michael_riffle)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-22-2006, 8:10 PM Reply   
Hey Jeff do you feel chumped that Brett and Missy didnt even say hello? Just kidding. Hey guys hope all is well in Arkansas.

Mike Riffle
Midwest District INT coordinator
Old     (jbjboc)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-23-2006, 10:12 AM Reply   
they're busy sellin'

Tell us more about "Beaver" lake.......

SO CAL INT coordinator
Old     (rooster_cogburn)      Join Date: Feb 2006       02-23-2006, 11:40 AM Reply   
Brett:

That's cool, I look forward to heading down to Beaver for those events. Do you have a website where I can check for updates?

Jeff:
"Beaver" lake is the first in a chain of Lakes formed from the White river. Each is awesome in its own right. They include Beaver, Table Rock, Taneycomo, and Bull shoals. Some of the best riding on the planet. I'm a little biased though.
Old     (bbristow)      Join Date: Feb 2006       02-24-2006, 10:22 PM Reply   
Hey Riffle and Jeff hope all is well sorry did not mean to CHUMP you guys, just trying to get our dates listed soon and just wanted to invited everyone to join us this year for another Fantastic year in INT in the beautiful state of Arkansas. We will have our dates on the INT website late March. www.Intleague.com and go to the Arkansas page.
Brett Bristow Arkansas INT Coordinator.
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       02-27-2006, 12:50 AM Reply   
Missouri must have heard Beach and I were both moving there. I don't think that INT could have handled the both of us. Riffle, give me a shout if you are ever in the St. Louis area travelling. I just got a place in Shiloh, IL, will be making the move mid-April.

(Message edited by kstateskier on February 27, 2006)
Old     (jbjboc)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-27-2006, 7:52 AM Reply   
All is forgiven.....
Have a great season Bristow's and see ya'll in October!
Old     (michael_riffle)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-28-2006, 8:52 PM Reply   
Hey Nick,

Hope all is well in St Louis. I am in Sioux City this week and there is not much to do up here. Take care.
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       03-01-2006, 12:52 AM Reply   
I'm not over there yet. I actually moved over to the dark side for the next month or so, KCMO baby! Your old stomping grounds Riffle!

I heard Beach got on the water today, that motorboating son of a beach!
Old    summerfest_org            03-01-2006, 8:47 AM Reply   
Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that Midwestcoast Summerfest is on at Lake of the Ozarks for the third year. MasterCraft is our title sponsor, we have a new location with way better water, Public Beach #1 in the other portion of the state park(I know the water has sucked in the past). It is June 3-4. The website isn't quite up to date, but will be soon. http://www.midwestcoastsummerfest.com/
Thanks, b
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-02-2006, 2:25 PM Reply   
Nicka - The water at the rock was NICE! Other than being so LOW that you almost can't spin at the far end of little cow... Other than that 51 deg water temps and close to 80 in air temps!
(oh and your life jacket is at Amy's/or Margot's whichever you prefer to call it! haha!)

You are right Missouri INT couldn't handle the both of us!

Riffle I just want to tell you are my idol! My American Idol!
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       03-05-2006, 11:25 PM Reply   
I still own you beach!!! Remember that you will never be as good as me!
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-06-2006, 9:21 AM Reply   
When you close your eyes at night do you hear my flip flops??? FLIP FLIP FLIP FLOP! I'm on your heels!

"You tell him I'm comin' and the laws comin with me ya hear, THE LAWS COMING WITH ME!"

The Law = The MONZA baby!

P.S. Its 68 degrees and I'm headed to the rock TONIGHT after work!
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       03-06-2006, 11:47 AM Reply   
The only thing you are on my heels at is post count on this site, and that's because you have nothing to do hawkin fishin equipment out of Springfield!

Keep on keepin on. Some day you'll be a decent enough skier to handle a D3!
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-06-2006, 2:37 PM Reply   
Hawkin Fishin equipment? Hmmmmmm?

Actually I might be buying a D3 - a D3 TRICK SKI!
Old     (michael_riffle)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-06-2006, 9:21 PM Reply   
You guys are funny. Beach I hope you are not poking at me. That would be baaaad. Later guys.
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       03-07-2006, 12:55 AM Reply   
That 80s rebuilt Connelly not good enough for that 1 trick you can do????
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-07-2006, 7:04 AM Reply   
Whatever would give you that idea Mike?

Nick when are you going to come visit me? I know you don't work 7 days a week! Bring that piece of firewood you call a ski with you...
Old     (snyper1d)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-07-2006, 8:00 AM Reply   
Bristow...what are the tourney dates you are looking at for beaver stops? If we dont get rain soon, it will be hard for you to have a tourney at any location on this lake