Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-24-2006, 2:46 PM Reply   
Did any one else catch this? They had Murray on the Daily Habit, which was awesome, but they kept showing video clips of Adkison and talking like they were clips of Murray. They did a like 3 times. Just thought that I would see if anybody saw it.
Old     (delta_rider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-24-2006, 2:48 PM Reply   
i wish i had fuel, that sucks i wish i had it
Old     (wakegenie)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-24-2006, 2:58 PM Reply   
I didn't even know about it, too bad would have wanted to see it, I liked the one with Shane Bonifay.
Old     (lmtwa)      Join Date: May 2001       10-24-2006, 3:14 PM Reply   
Yes I saw it - but I didn't see any clips of Andrew.(But I've been wrong before) I thought I heard them say you could go online and download the show to an ipod or? It was going to reair at 3pm East - maybe it will show at 6 on the west. It's Fuel
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-24-2006, 4:31 PM Reply   
skateboarder tosh townend is all I am seeing for this evening. Was it a repeat? Was it a repeat?
Old     (lmtwa)      Join Date: May 2001       10-24-2006, 5:33 PM Reply   
Yes it was a repeat from yesterday and this a.m.
Old     (lmtwa)      Join Date: May 2001       10-24-2006, 6:05 PM Reply   
Andy
My apologies. I was wrong again!! I just took another look and you were absolutely correct. I did see some of the other riders earlier but didn't realzie that some of the tricks were andrew (in some cases) and ?? in several others.
Old     (froese)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-24-2006, 7:26 PM Reply   
You can get 'First Hand' on iTunes. I could've sworn that I heard them say the same thing about the 'Daily Habit' tonight, but I can't find it on iTunes or at http://www.fuel.tv
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-25-2006, 7:05 AM Reply   
Jason Buffalow was saying the same thing last night. Said it was a plug on Murray, but the riding clips were of Andrew.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-25-2006, 7:26 AM Reply   
I said the same thing last night to the guys. It was weird. Also seemed like Murray was super uncomfortable. He wanted to joke aroudn and the interviewer was not gett'n it.
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       10-25-2006, 8:58 AM Reply   
I thought a couple of those clips didn't look like him. He didn't seem like the same person I've seen in other footage but it could have been the way the show was set up. I don't mind that host on other events but I don't think he does a good job on that show.
Old     (wakeboardnchica)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-25-2006, 8:59 AM Reply   
I thought they said you could The Daily Habit on iTunes too. I know they have Firsthand, American Misfits, and The Captain and Casey Show though.

They should put PULL on there.
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-25-2006, 10:51 AM Reply   
They were showing clips from Big Wakes of Horror with Andrew riding but I didnt hear them refer to him as Shaun..
Old     (robandrus)      Join Date: Feb 2002       10-26-2006, 8:43 PM Reply   
Is Lloyd Murray really Sean Murray in disguise! I wondered why you never see any of the pro's on here. Lloyd, you rock dude, your video game was off the hizzy!
Old    meyerb            10-26-2006, 9:06 PM Reply   
I used to watch Fuel TV but honestly every time they do reporting on an event they show footage from some other time to make it look cooler. Like the other month I was watching a surf comp that was in August on Fuel TV. The break was a left, super small and it was sunny. Then they were showing a break that was a right, a few over head and it was cloudy out, but it was the same day. Then they would go back to a left and an obvious diff. break. I understand why they try to use editing tricks in their programing to market to the sheep but to the trained eye it makes them look stupid and not very true to our sports.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-26-2006, 9:07 PM Reply   
lloyd = really is shaun's dad.

shaun posts in here under his own name.
Old     (robandrus)      Join Date: Feb 2002       10-26-2006, 9:13 PM Reply   
Oh,...... well, that's cool, sorry for the mix up Mr. Murry sir. Can Sean come over some time?
Old     (lmtwa)      Join Date: May 2001       10-27-2006, 10:00 AM Reply   
No problem..... but Shaun does use my computer sometimes to post - and recently he changed my username and password so it only comes up with his. Annoying....
I guess on a PC I'd delete the cookies - but my new MAC is still new to me..
L
PS Hey Joe... how are ya? And do you REALLY have 10,ooo posts on here? Or was that a figure of speech?
Old     (fbroen)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-27-2006, 3:10 PM Reply   
Yeah,pretty bad mix up on the clips. Don't mind watching Andrew ride, but perhaps not in Shaun's daily habit.

I agree with you blabel that parnell is not at his best in this show. He appears super serious like it's a Sunday morning talkshow or something.
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-27-2006, 4:37 PM Reply   
I really get the feeling nobody likes being interviewed by that guy. All the interviews seem forced. Its almost like the questions they have selected are not the topics the pros want to talk about. I wish I could think of some examples. They should find a new host IMO. Its a great show format and idea though.
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       10-27-2006, 4:39 PM Reply   
I thought the original guy did pretty well but I think Chris Pastras (guest host) does a great job too. It almost seems like Pat isn't into the job.