Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (wakeboardreno)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-24-2010, 3:29 AM Reply   
My previously dependable friends are flaking on me regularly this summer and I need to make the most of the short time left of summer in Reno! Looking for second, third, etc, in the Reno/ Sparks/Truckee area. I have an '07 Moomba Mobius XLV with Gravity III ballast, wake plate, and perfect pass. Usually go to Boca Reservoir to get my fix, leaving Reno around 7:45AM and arriving to Boca at 8:30, most Mondays and Tuesdays with the occasionally Wednesday.
Old     (twc)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-26-2010, 2:26 PM Reply   
I live in Reno and am looking for someone to ride with. I have summer school monday-thursday 8am-10am. If you would be willing to go out around then I would love to ride with you. I'm good for gas money and have been towing/riding for the last 12 years so I'm boat competent.

-Trevor
Old     (Meert)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-27-2010, 10:35 AM Reply   
Greg, I just moved to Reno a few months ago and am looking for a pull. I left my Supra in Tampa until next spring and have the itch to ride again. Give me a buzz and let me know when you wan to ride. 941-504-1638.

-CJ
Old     (wakeboardreno)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-27-2010, 3:09 PM Reply   
Have to work the rest of this week, but should be going out next Mon and Tues morning.
Old     (wakeboardreno)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-08-2010, 8:33 PM Reply   
Going out tomorrow. Leaving Reno at 7:45am. CJ, I left you a message; Trevor, let me know.
Greg
Old     (Meert)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-10-2010, 10:30 AM Reply   
Hey Greg, sorry about not getting back, had a LONG weekend and been SWAMPED with work. I'm down for next week though if you are going again.
Old     (trevorcurry)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-14-2010, 4:31 PM Reply   
Greg, shoot me a text sometime if you plan on riding. I am still down to go out and shred. My brother lives with me and would also like to go if you need a few guys to make it 3. (916)276-4473