Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 08, 2008

Old     (lovin_the_wake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-18-2008, 10:21 AM Reply   
I've been across the border a few times when I was in Washington visiting a friend he lived like 30 miles from the border I have no idea where in Canada we went but I have been there it seemed like everyone was pretty laid back where we were
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-18-2008, 10:22 AM Reply   
See Art that is the spirit, and no Im not a beer drinker, nor do I have anything against Canada I was simply making a point to Graham that if he can dish it out he should be able to take it, Eh!

To understand Americans you have to grasp one thing;
1) We are a spoiled, greedy a$$ country who thrives on corruption to get wealthy. And our government is o.k. with that.
Old     (lovin_the_wake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-18-2008, 10:29 AM Reply   
"We are a spoiled, greedy a$$ country who thrives on corruption to get wealthy. And our government is o.k. with that" By we I hope you mean our dumbass president and our corrupt government and not We as in all Americans
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-18-2008, 11:28 AM Reply   
Man, I leave for two hours and look at this mess!
Tim - you should come with us on the St Johns trip next Saturday (thread on main discussion board). I, for one, am bring a box of Molsen Ice to toast all of my new friends on Wakeworld - BigKitch heres to ya eh!
Oh yeah - please, spread "freakishly expensive" - its way cooler than pimp. Im a giver and Father Ted says its okay,.
Peace out Girl Scouts - headed to the lake.
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-18-2008, 12:24 PM Reply   
Ted, I heading to my freakishly expensive river house this weekend so next weekend would be tough. But you never know, eh!

I'll keep an eye out for the next trip and I'll get my freakishly large ego into my freakishly large SUV and we'll share in some Canadian Club.
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-18-2008, 12:47 PM Reply   
Montgomery,

Sounds like your going to cross the border to escape our awful way of life. Leave your boat to me because it is useless in 80% of the world.

If you want to see corruption look south of the border or to Russia, Africa or China. If that does not work, look at the living conditions in poorer nations or countries with dictatorships.

Our country may not be perfect but each one of us is afforded the opportunity to better ourselves or not better ourselves, and live in peace.

In many places in this world people would not even blink if you were lying dead on the side of the road.

I'm going to break out in song....Oh say can you see....thank god we have a friend in Canada and a place to ship our wake boats!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-18-2008, 1:02 PM Reply   
Montgomery, Strange Brew is an all time classic!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V4KTebUT6Mw&feature=related
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-18-2008, 1:58 PM Reply   
Do they seriously still make Molson Ice, eh?
Old     (lovin_the_wake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-18-2008, 2:25 PM Reply   
Ted, I never said there was anything wrong with our Country but I do believe there is something very wrong with the majority of the people running our country and the way they represent our country

Strange Brew is F-ing hilarious I love it and I'm definitely gonna have to go home and watch it tonight :-) Take Off Eh !

Phatboypimp, Yes they still make Molson Ice that and it's the $h|t . . . .
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-18-2008, 3:51 PM Reply   
I used to drink Molson by the case back in 90's. I will have to pick some up this weekend.
Old     (lovin_the_wake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-18-2008, 8:31 PM Reply   
It's da shizzz lol
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       04-18-2008, 8:44 PM Reply   
Just drink it while you watch the Flames beat San Jose
Old     (veritas)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-19-2008, 6:37 AM Reply   
Thats video up there of the Canadian shortstop...lmao :-)

No, thats what I'm talkin aboot.