Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 12, 2008

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (tommyg)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-15-2007, 11:58 AM Reply   
This truck was unveiled yesterday at the LA Auto Show. From the initial comments i'm seeing, people either seem to love it or hate it. I think it's actually a really sharp looking truck. The styling's not "avante guarde", but Toyota styling never is. A few of the nice differentiators that come standard or as option on this thing:

-independent front & rear suspension
-bluetooth (I point out b/c it's not on the GM full size utes, which sucks)
-heated and ventilated seats
-the 5.7 liter motor an 6 speed tranny from the Tundra
-adjustable second row seats (love this feature)
-10k towing capability
-fold flat 2nd and 3rd rows

Downside is that Toyota quality ratings have definitely taken a hit the past year or so, and th Tundra had some definite issues.

I'm looking forward to checking it out at the SF Auto Show next week. Pricing not yet available...

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FirstDrives/articleId=123421?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..2.*#18

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload