Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old     (sangeria)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-04-2004, 8:23 AM Reply   
Hola...headed up to Shasta in a few weeks and just curious what the conditions are like? Water height, temp, flotsam, etc...? Thanks!!
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-04-2004, 8:28 AM Reply   
Sang-

EPIC... We were up there for 3 days houseboating this past weekend. There is some Debri to keep an eye out for, espicially in the Bridge Bay harbor. Water level is about 25 feet down approx and easily trunkable.

-=peace=-
Aaron
Old     (kneebone)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-04-2004, 9:56 AM Reply   
Water temp yesterday was 67. up 5 deg in the last 2 weeks. Should be around 70 by Mem Day. Water is 17' down as of today. Water level should hold here, maybe go up another foot acording to forrest service. Trunking it is no problem. Tons of debris in the water. Watch for large debris fields with submerged logs. Bring an extra prop if you don't have one. Cool weather moving in this week, possibly rain by sat.
If you ding your prop and don't have a spare, Phils Prop Shop in Shasta Lake City right of I5 is the best place up here.
Old     (migitty)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-04-2004, 5:39 PM Reply   
Sangeria,

Check http://www.shastalake.com/ for water level and other lake information.

I was there with Aaron this past weekend and it was P-E-R-F-E-C-T!! Love that place!
Old     (sangeria)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-04-2004, 9:17 PM Reply   
Sweet...can't wait...thanks for the info guys. We'll be there the 24th-28th on the new Escapade houseboat out of Jones Valley. If you guys are going to be around that week let me know. Getting PerfectPass installed on my Sanger this week and I can't wait to try it out!!! We'll have plenty of beer on board as well. :-) LOVE SHASTA!!!
Old    jetpilotrider03            05-04-2004, 10:39 PM Reply   
i cant wait, im hittin up my home lake shasta sat for a first of the season ride!
Old     (w4k3b04rd3r19)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-05-2004, 10:33 AM Reply   
My uncle works for the water department. Water temp's are rising as well as the temp's outside. The water height is gonna drop about another foot or two within the next 2 weeks to send water down south. There has always been debrie around bridge bay except expect more heavier debrie this year cause of the fire's however that is in some area's and should effect anything cause there's so many places to ride. I just got back from the lake a second ago loading stuff up on the houseboat and it was perfect I wanted to head to the dock and go grab the boat but I couldn't. All in it perfect and will remain perfect all up into september. However if you are planning on heading out here on Memorial Day Weekend plan on getting her a day earliy and getting a camping spot or houseboat reserved asap. There is expected to be a huge amount of people coming down that day.