Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (schmaltz)      Join Date: Mar 2003       01-25-2004, 1:28 PM Reply   
I just wanted to get on here and thank everyone who has my back... Especially the boys at cassette, especially Thomas... I'd also like to thank the one and ones who try to undermine That which they did not create... Have fun wraping words around the truth, you are the catalyst that only strengthens and proves my resolve...

It's been super hard the past 4 months to keep myself from exploding all over the place, but i didn't want to go on record or hold anything in a negative light... (it's just a complete waste of time and all it does is feed ego have some things in the works with some solid people and solid friends... This next venture is still in the cocoon stage, and will be the real voice that can best express how i feel... "The best revenge is not to indulge", (right ?)... and the real family members remain intact... i have my fingers crossed that i can put out a New and solid board line in less then 3 months, so we don't miss too much of this season... so far, it's looking good and the web site will be morphing weekly to help express my feelings in this nessary situation... Stay tuned, Good things are coming out of a bad situation.

Thanks again for all the support...

A very special thanks goes out to Bobby Miller, Thanks Man. You have done more then i could ever mention, without you and my immidiate family i would have given up by now...

With respect and Integrity intact,
Erich Schmaltz
Old     (baschralper)      Join Date: Dec 2001       01-28-2004, 12:15 AM Reply   

stay up Schmaltz!!
Old     (peeejay)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-28-2004, 1:15 AM Reply   
what went down?
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       01-28-2004, 6:35 AM Reply   
Check this thread PJ:

http://forums.wakeboarder.com/viewtopic.php?t=18441

Only Erich and those involved know the real truth, but one things for sure he had a falling out with some of his associates at Mutiny and he doesn't approve of their current dealings.
Old    xtremebordgurl            01-28-2004, 10:28 AM Reply   
Good luck Erich, are you going to start that business Horrell was talk'n about, Integrity? If so I'm totally behind ya, good luck, it sux to see bad things happen to good people. Keep your head up, I'm sure good things are waiting for you jus arround the corner...