Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-14-2007, 11:48 AM Reply   
how do i start the 360 on this trick, i just don't get it
Old     (maggiewss)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-14-2007, 11:49 AM Reply   
that trick is so lame... why would you ask for advise you poser
Old     (dcdman67)      Join Date: Feb 2005       11-14-2007, 11:52 AM Reply   
Stand tall at the wake and yank the handle hard before you start to flip. I never rode away with the handle, but I did pop it and ride away a couple of times. I think that I didnt pull hard enough.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       11-14-2007, 11:55 AM Reply   
Maggie, please tell me you know Nick, or post a smiley face or something so that we know you're kidding.
Old     (maggiewss)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-14-2007, 12:00 PM Reply   
sorrryy!!! yes i know nick haha
Old     (maggiewss)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-14-2007, 12:02 PM Reply   
oohh its like that huh?
Old     (kennwake)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-14-2007, 12:12 PM Reply   
dont yank the handle to your hip! Or youll pop the handle.

Square up for a normal tanny, however, at the top of the wake throw your back shoulder torwards the boat starting the bs 3 rotation.

While this is going on, focus on keeping the handle close to your body and down at your hips.

Off the wake, you simply bring the handle from your front hand to the small of your back and pass it. From here you will natuarally unravel and land perhaps the easiest mobe ever.

Good luck
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-14-2007, 5:13 PM Reply   
I've tried this a few times and I seriously can't get the BS rotation down once I pop off the wake. Are you supposed to square up at the wake and initially throw it like a tantrum, or should the edge be a little different?
Old     (kennwake)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-14-2007, 6:10 PM Reply   
not a different edge. Just pull the handle to your back when you leave the wake and throw your back torwards the boat once you leave. Its a weird roatation at first. Try it on the trampoline
Old    110outlet            11-14-2007, 6:46 PM Reply   
On the tramp mid jump for a tantrum if you pull the handle hard enough and pass the handle to the other hand be hind your back you will get snapped around in the BS 360. If you can do tantrum to blind with the handle pass on the tramp, picture it like that but go early for the handle.
Maggie by the way i hope your close to stomping that whirly, its huge that your even thinking of trying it. That whirly post got out of control.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-14-2007, 7:23 PM Reply   
Here is a moby cut out of one of my videos. It's in QT so you can scrub through it or go frame to frame. I think Chris throws them technically right. HTH

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php/Moby-dick_wakeboarding-photos.html?medid=21841
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-15-2007, 1:39 PM Reply   
Thanks Rich, that video helped. It shows the handle pass much earlier in the rotation than what I have tried to do in the past.
Old    110outlet            11-17-2007, 3:03 PM Reply   
Actually that is a great video, text book.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-17-2007, 10:20 PM Reply   
I'll get to try it all soon, thanks