Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    MrDearybury            09-24-2015, 6:06 AM Reply   
Guys, so obviously everybody has realeased there 2016 gear.And i recently got my set up, and Nailed it. The new shape of the Byerly ARII is STUPID. This board is easily the best ive ridden. And the board graphics are sick, but this thing hooks up super easy and it is fast oh my is it fast. Im riding a 56.5 and i am 5'11 190 ish......on a good day lol. I am running sysytems on it right now. you guys should really check it out. I have a 56.5 demo left from surf expo if somebody is interested in it for a deal.

posting a pics that showsthe bottom of the board.....its dope.
Attached Images

Old     (ecore)      Join Date: Jul 2014       09-24-2015, 3:00 PM Reply   
This is the review I wanted to hear. Getting a new board this year coming off a 2013 ar1 I felt it was a very heavy board compared to my buddies ronix one. So I was planning on getting a ronix one (wishing I could stick with Byerly) until I heard about the new shape of the ar2. This review has now sold me on the ar2.
Old    MrDearybury            09-25-2015, 5:46 AM Reply   
Dude if you are looking to get a board hit me up i can get it on the low. Also any other questions you have about the board would be happy to answer.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-25-2015, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttime41 View Post
Who is this dude? The constant plugging of Hyperlite and Byerly stuff in every thread is getting kind of old
+1
Old    MrDearybury            09-25-2015, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezul View Post
+1
Sorry i believe in a brand suck it up
Old    MrDearybury            09-25-2015, 11:37 AM Reply   
sorry for trying to help people on the prices of boards, stop getting butt hurt, nobody forces you to read these post. i havent bothered you. All i try to do is help
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-25-2015, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDearybury View Post
Sorry i believe in a brand suck it up
Believing in a brand and pimping it on every thread is too different things.
Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       09-25-2015, 12:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nailed it
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-25-2015, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:

X3 gotta do whatcha gotta do though
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-25-2015, 12:55 PM Reply   
I just noticed my grammar sucks. It should be "two". My bad internet.
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-25-2015, 1:33 PM Reply   
I believe it may also be are instead of is
Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       09-25-2015, 2:08 PM Reply   
Who cares if MrDreary pimps it out??? The dude got me a smoking deal on a new handle. Paid Monday and it arrived on wed! Now if only my replacement would get here so quick???
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-25-2015, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicron View Post
Who cares if MrDreary pimps it out??? The dude got me a smoking deal on a new handle. Paid Monday and it arrived on wed! Now if only my replacement would get here so quick???
If he is a dealer, he should be paying the site for sponsorship and not freeloading on all the threads.
Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       09-25-2015, 4:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
If he is a dealer, he should be paying the site for sponsorship and not freeloading on all the threads.

I'm pretty sure he's not a dealer.... I'm not sure why u people all have such an issue with getting a hookup on some wakeboarding gear.

Only thing wrong with him as far as I know is he owns a Xstar! Gotta question someone's judgement when they decide Xstar over G!
Old     (LeeG23)      Join Date: Feb 2013       09-25-2015, 6:35 PM Reply   
Ouch nordicon I sold my G for a star!! ��.
Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       09-25-2015, 8:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeG23 View Post
Ouch nordicon I sold my G for a star!! í*½í¸±.

U'll be back.
Old    MrDearybury            09-27-2015, 7:00 AM Reply   
Ron i Got you brother, Ronix is a little slow with all the new stuff shipping out but i got you.
And to you mister hater, look man i never wanted any beef, honestly i just would rather save someone a buck. Last time we all looked this sport isn't cheap, all i want to do is help.

Thanks for the backup Ron
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       09-27-2015, 11:26 AM Reply   
Bill ~ So are you a dealer?
I'm in the same boat helping everybody save money but ride for a shop that sells gear and I get a discount. I hate to plug it much on here since the site runs on money and not free and I"m making for my shop money but not Wake World.

Last edited by downfortheride; 09-27-2015 at 11:33 AM.
Old    MrDearybury            09-27-2015, 1:39 PM Reply   
No I'm not a dealer nor affiliated with any dealer
Old     (LeeG23)      Join Date: Feb 2013       09-27-2015, 3:34 PM Reply   
This site always goes to the most negative possible place. Why is that?

I'm excited to read everyday when someone gets a new boat/board etc. pumped when someone learns something new. Open invite to my place to have fun and enjoy the water
Old    MrDearybury            09-27-2015, 5:16 PM Reply   
Lee I'm curious as to that myself, this is the only forum where that happens. But its no biggie, I'm sure there are people out there like ron for instance that do appreciate the help. PS i sent you a PM and that stuff.

Ron ill have an update in the morning for you

If you are upset that i plug hyperlite and byerly its because that brand backs me to no end, and i back them. its simple, you do good for a brand, they do good things for you
Old     (jhartt3)      Join Date: Jan 2012       09-28-2015, 8:39 AM Reply   
there is a CLASSIFIED section for a reason - STOP USING THE FORUM TO POST **** YOU"RE TRYING TO SELL
Old    MrDearybury            09-28-2015, 11:45 AM Reply   
Sorry you are so upset boarder 42
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-28-2015, 3:11 PM Reply   
No one is upset, it's just bad taste. You're sponsored, by the companies you're pushing. You think you've found a "new" way to help people, and you just joined the site. You don't think this has been done before? If every sponsored rider got on here and pushed their super supportive companies, or "hooked people up", it would be trash. Does the Hyperlite dealer near Ron know you stole their business? Are any of the shops pleased with Hyperlite that they have you going on here and giving out deals, and stealing business from their dealers? You're spamming, it's amateur marketing, and I can't help but notice it's always Hyperlite riders that do this...
Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       09-28-2015, 3:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by behindtheboat View Post
No one is upset, it's just bad taste. You're sponsored, by the companies you're pushing. You think you've found a "new" way to help people, and you just joined the site. You don't think this has been done before? If every sponsored rider got on here and pushed their super supportive companies, or "hooked people up", it would be trash. Does the Hyperlite dealer near Ron know you stole their business? Are any of the shops pleased with Hyperlite that they have you going on here and giving out deals, and stealing business from their dealers? You're spamming, it's amateur marketing, and I can't help but notice it's always Hyperlite riders that do this...

The Dealer near me? Would that be boardco, Evo, the-house, buywake or any of the other dozen website dealers out there! Dealer near me, what a joke that is.

Oh and btw I didn't buy any hyperlite or byerly stuff...
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-28-2015, 4:17 PM Reply   
So he is a dealer?
Old     (wakesk8er2)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-01-2015, 7:26 PM Reply   
He gone.