Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jboneill)      Join Date: Feb 2010       06-29-2010, 1:08 PM Reply   
Old     (jboneill)      Join Date: Feb 2010       06-29-2010, 3:31 PM Reply   
This years contest was sickk, such a great turnout will post results in a bit
Old     (JohnM)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-29-2010, 4:54 PM Reply   
Nice Vid JB! I really like your editing style.

Did you shoot the riding in a different mode? The shots of the riding behind the boat look a bit squashed.
Old     (jboneill)      Join Date: Feb 2010       06-29-2010, 5:48 PM Reply   
naw man it just got dark outside cause the contest ran so late in the day
Old     (jboneill)      Join Date: Feb 2010       06-29-2010, 5:51 PM Reply   
naw whenever i changed the format on the computer it got compressed weird
Old     (jboneill)      Join Date: Feb 2010       06-29-2010, 6:03 PM Reply   

Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-29-2010, 10:09 PM Reply   
For more information about SETx visit http://setxwakeboarding.com
Old     (austindodson)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-30-2010, 6:44 AM Reply   
great edit. what do you edit with
Old     (bennn)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-30-2010, 6:59 AM Reply   
nice vid and congrats on the 2nd place finish!
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-30-2010, 8:44 AM Reply   
Always a great tournament.

Big thanks to Elliot Dollar, Don and the whole SETX team that puts this event on every year.
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       06-30-2010, 9:36 AM Reply   
that guy was on crutches and still placed haha
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-30-2010, 7:11 PM Reply   
yea man he did a w2w shuv and one leg was in the water and the other was on the skate and dislocated his knee or something.. crazy right
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-30-2010, 7:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by austindodson View Post
great edit. what do you edit with
Thanks dude i use FCP
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-30-2010, 7:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennn View Post
nice vid and congrats on the 2nd place finish!
Thanks alot dude i apreciate it
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-30-2010, 8:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Always a great tournament.

Big thanks to Elliot Dollar, Don and the whole SETX team that puts this event on every year.
Thanks justin for mentioning that... they put on a freaking rad contest this year
Old     (austindodson)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-30-2010, 9:06 PM Reply   
that song is sick, whats the name?
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-30-2010, 9:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by austindodson View Post
that song is sick, whats the name?
Walking On A Dream (Kids At The Bar Remix) is the song

and congrats man on the first place in advanced... make sure to come out next year and bring some friends too.

im sure next years contest will be even bigger and radder
Old     (austindodson)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-30-2010, 10:06 PM Reply   
thanks for the song, and yeah im stoked with 1st. I will come next year for sure. one of my favorite contests. same to you congrats with 2nd in outlaw!

I like that obrien board your riding too, thats the decade right.
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-01-2010, 9:18 AM Reply   
yea dude obrien has been making the sikkest stuff lately i feel like the company is way under rated cause i like there stuff more than everyone elses
Old     (austindodson)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-01-2010, 10:12 AM Reply   
Yeah man I really like their stuff too, one day people will see that they are great boards.
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-01-2010, 12:34 PM Reply   
J.B., Ummmmm was that a big worm into the flats or were my eyes deceiving me???? That was absolutely insane. I have had two of my buddies learn big worms on my boat and they both did them differently, one with two hands, and one with one hand, and the ones matt simms does he does with his opposite hand so i guess it is just a comfort thing with that trick. They are both insane on the trampoline so the trick came relatively easy to them besides being freaks of nature on the water, but the falls were just epic to watch. My one buddy stopped doing them because he actually almost lost a testicle from falling so hard. Was off the water for a couple of weeks, had to goto the ER, it was insane when it happened now obviously one the funniest things ever looking back on it being that he is ok. The falls are like good whirly falls to watch but even better because the guy is spinning faster.

Was that you on the tramp that did the dum dum 5 because that answers my whole big worm question??
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-02-2010, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle_L View Post
J.B., Ummmmm was that a big worm into the flats or were my eyes deceiving me???? That was absolutely insane. I have had two of my buddies learn big worms on my boat and they both did them differently, one with two hands, and one with one hand, and the ones matt simms does he does with his opposite hand so i guess it is just a comfort thing with that trick. They are both insane on the trampoline so the trick came relatively easy to them besides being freaks of nature on the water, but the falls were just epic to watch. My one buddy stopped doing them because he actually almost lost a testicle from falling so hard. Was off the water for a couple of weeks, had to goto the ER, it was insane when it happened now obviously one the funniest things ever looking back on it being that he is ok. The falls are like good whirly falls to watch but even better because the guy is spinning faster.

Was that you on the tramp that did the dum dum 5 because that answers my whole big worm question??
yea it was big worm to the flats i do it really weird i hold on with the opposite hand like simms and yea also me on the trampoline.... dont tell me about that testicle stuff ha i really want to keep mine intact
Old     (austindodson)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-02-2010, 9:34 PM Reply   
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-03-2010, 9:45 PM Reply   
Old     (austindodson)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-05-2010, 6:35 PM Reply   
my comment got deleted or somthin sorry ?
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-07-2010, 4:49 PM Reply   
paha