Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Old    rmarion            08-20-2004, 2:13 PM Reply   
I'm now ready for a tower speaker setup. I'm looking for a few options on fiberglass speaker boxs. I've seen the boxes from 80out which look AWESOME. Do you know of any other choices out there?
Thanks for the help.
Old     (freakytikki)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-20-2004, 3:14 PM Reply   
I use these..6 6x9's
http://liquidtrends.net/products.html
Old     (vortech347)      Join Date: Aug 2000       08-23-2004, 8:37 AM Reply   
So what do they cost? Look like very nice tower boxes. Thinking about the 4.69. I've been seriously considering the 80 feet out box as well.
Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-23-2004, 9:21 AM Reply   
http://www.liquidtrends.net/products.html
Old     (ryankid)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-24-2004, 11:36 AM Reply   
I just got my 80 feet out box and its bad a@@. I didnt get mine painted from them and thats a huge pain now, but its a awesome box.I would suggest to anyone, o ya dont forget your clamps like i did.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-24-2004, 2:19 PM Reply   
I am very pleased with my 80feetout box as well. Now if they (hint hint)would start selling covers for them I would not have to clean bug guts off all the time.
Old     (ryankid)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-25-2004, 11:26 AM Reply   
Hey JEFF, did you just buy clamps from them?? With the box being fiberglass, im worried that the clamp will make it crack with the weight and movement of the boat. Im going to hook mine up tomarrow, let me know how yours is mounted, i dont want you ruin it. thanks
Old    chris138            08-26-2004, 7:53 PM Reply   
we got a coustom box made by sounds unlimited in modesto they do amazing work, the cool thin is our box is one of a kind they coustom made it for us by hand, only took like 2 weeks and it sounds amazing, the box holds 8 6x9's, two of them fiering down, i would post some pics but i suck at uploadind them to wake world i cant size them right. give them a call, ask to talk to amil, he will hook u up, if yer not intrested in coustom they have a wide range of pre fab boxes that go for, i think 450
Old     (macdaddy)      Join Date: May 2004       08-26-2004, 10:56 PM Reply   
chris i would like to check out that box...i like in the bayarea...where are you headed this weekend
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       08-28-2004, 8:49 AM Reply   
Audio Pros in Manteca, lots of tower boxes to chose from. Can also custom build.
Old     (drewsy)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-29-2004, 5:54 PM Reply   
I have a Bat Box that looks good. I bought some cheap 6x9's, it sounds okay but i will upgrade the speakers when i get some loot.