Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (kimper)      Join Date: May 2008       09-27-2012, 8:15 PM Reply   
Well the hunt for the new wave maker begins. I am tired of half sinking my X2 for a so-so wave. Went out with Mike here in San Antonio to Canyon lake. He is a great guy, and the G23 is one hell of a boat! Sadly all our tests were on stock ballast - probably best stock wave out there, but I was dieing to see about 1k more weight on the surf side. Here are the pics!

Look at that stock wave!!

I have many more demos to do (mostly at polar bear!!). I also love mastercraft so anxious to try the X30 which the sales guys are promoting as their best surfer.. I will keep you guys posted.

The price tag on the demo was about 140k...
I think I could buy a water park with a wave maker for that price.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            09-28-2012, 2:50 AM Reply   
The color combo is nice and not the normal red, blue or green.
Old     (SacSurfer)      Join Date: May 2012       09-28-2012, 5:45 AM Reply   
Wow it's nice to see a cleat at the rear of the boat finally, seems like they have been putting the rear cleats right behind the tower for years. Great to have rider feedback into R&D.