Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 28, 2009

Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-15-2009, 5:36 PM Reply   
My father just bought a Four Winns boat and he got 4 pro 80's speaker's (factory option ) and i got stock speaker on my malibu vlx 08 !! DO something man, send me 4 speaker so i will be able to represent well and get louder than him !!!!
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-15-2009, 7:11 PM Reply   
so your asking Tim to send you a free set of wetsounds speakers because your dads boat came with them??????
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       07-15-2009, 7:18 PM Reply   
My Dad has a nice Harley, Tim could you hook me up with a new Road King....
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       07-15-2009, 7:23 PM Reply   
^^^ I Think its a Joke Isaac....Lighten up son, no need to be "extreme" towards an "addict"
Old     (saceone)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-15-2009, 7:46 PM Reply   
and I should be writting a letter to Wicked Weasel asking them to send a free bikini since most chikas wear them on my boat
maybe I should just ask them to send me a life size doll of her...
Upload
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-15-2009, 7:53 PM Reply   
well thats nice
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-16-2009, 7:09 AM Reply   
Too funny. No worries I get the joke. And really glad this thread has somehow turned into a bun thread!

addict, The Four Winns come with 2 pairs of PRO 60's. I have met with the guys from Malibu many times and they know how awesome our products are. But sometimes timing on model change and other variables get into play. Maybe with some push from the consumers, they just might jump on and offer them.

Sounds like you gotta do 4 PRO 80's to one up him!

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (ericlee)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-16-2009, 10:42 AM Reply   
My local dealer here used to order tower speakers from Malibu but the customer kept taking them off and replacing them with Wetsounds...Now he orders all of his boats without tower speakers and they add on the Wetsounds once they get to the dealership. I would think Malibu would get a clue and use Wetsounds as the factory tower speaker option but guess not...
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-16-2009, 11:51 AM Reply   
hahahhha yeah Tim i know, but my best option is first of all go with a screwdriver and make a sneaky change between my stock speakers and my dad's wetsounds he will never noticed the change !!!

No for real after testing them for real i think i will order mine really soon, they are so nice, sound amazing, its loud and CLEAR !

Thumbs up TIM
Old     (chilidog)      Join Date: Dec 2007       07-16-2009, 12:16 PM Reply   
Does the Four winns come with proper amperage to push those things? thats a serious stereo upgrade from the factory, definitly cool to buy it all done with the quality goods out of the box...
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-16-2009, 1:55 PM Reply   
addict, LOL. "Sorry Dad, but you don't really need these as much as me" I don't think he would mind!

Scott, the Four Winns system is using decent power on the tower. Not as much as they can handle for sure but good power for most.

The Tige factory system comes with two PRO 60's and our SYN-2 on the tower so 350x2, 175 per PRO 60. So optimal power.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-16-2009, 2:22 PM Reply   
Tim, any chance you guys are going to get with Nautiques and offer speakers for that FCT-3 Swoop tower installed in the factory locations?
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-16-2009, 2:34 PM Reply   
AMO,

I am working on a mount for the FCT-3 tower lower mounts but not sure when it will be done. Most CC owners are going for the 485's on the top as it fits perfect and flows so well with the shape of the that tower.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-16-2009, 2:55 PM Reply   
It's kind of a lower tower, that's why I ask. I like where the factory locations are because my clumsy a$$ won't hit my head on the speakers anymore! Will the bottom ones rotate like the roswell's do now?
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-16-2009, 3:11 PM Reply   
Don't plan on doing the rotate.

Tim
Wet Sounds