Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old     (unclejessie)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-30-2004, 12:22 PM Reply   
Saturday night at Don Pedro we had 5 vests and a wakeboard stolen from our boat. The boat next to our lost a wakeboard as well. Luckily I took my girlfriends and my wakeboard up to camp, but my buddy's wife left hers and guess what...anyway, lesson learned, lock up your gear or take it with you!!
Old    wakelvr            08-30-2004, 12:44 PM Reply   
Where exactly did this happen? Shore camping? Moccassin Point, Flemming? Nightime, daytime?

Sorry to hear this.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-30-2004, 12:55 PM Reply   
Jessie ~ I hate to hear stories like this. What kind of board was it? I'm sure people will look out for the board me included. THIEVES SUCK!!!
Old     (gypsy12)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-30-2004, 2:16 PM Reply   
Unfortunately, I can relate. Sorry to hear it. Let me know what kind of board to look for.
Old     (unclejessie)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-30-2004, 4:56 PM Reply   
It happend Saturday night. We had the boats in the water in Flemming Meadows, belows sites A19. We were camped in A12 and A14.

The board was on old LF Rhythm 141 with Hyperlite 360s bindings. The board was kind of a wreck, but the bindings were good and replacement cost is what is expensive. The board was only worth $100 if that... but to replace bindings and a board... plus his 3 vests... puts him near $1000.

For me, we lost 1 costco vest...Jobe- $50, one Oneil for $120, and one pair of gloves $20.

Luckily Sunday was not lost though. Our friends who camped out on the lake had enough extra vests that we actually got our rides in.

Total bummer though...

Old    howie            08-30-2004, 5:46 PM Reply   
sorry to hear that My bro and I were at flemming with some friend of ours at 69 camp site So close to wakeworld people and not knowing every one. I will keep an eye out for you for your stuff..