Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old     (bob)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-16-2003, 3:45 AM Reply   
brand new ssv just got delivered to my buddies house and i was there to experience the thrill of break-in and tow-in So he puts $20 in the tank since we are only going out for a little while and we ride around in circles on thursday, watching the tank (looked half full)and the gas gauge bouncing off "E" soooo... looks like the gauge is broke. Go back out friday and gauge is still on E and tank still looked 1/3 full. We ride around till we have about 5 hours and look again and there is about an inch or two left, he says we are going another 30 minutes, i say 15 minutes well about 5-10 minutes later we are sputtering and no where near the ramp...
The boat is sweet, PP Pro, heater, board racks, remote on platform, the stadium seating is trick, the playpen seating in the bow is trick, the ballast system (out in 6 minutes at the flip of a switch) is trick. What can i say except damn this boat is cool. We figured everything out by ourselves also and i havent ever been in an ssv or him for that matter but from everyones responses on here about how good the boat was he decided on one and i think he is happy, just another 1.9 hours to go driving in circles. Is this the hardest part or what? Oh yea i love the drivers seat, man that things just molds to you and says DRIVE-ME!

(Message edited by bob on August 16, 2003)

(Message edited by bob on August 16, 2003)
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-16-2003, 9:32 AM Reply   
Congrats to your friend. He is going to love his new boat. We just got a new SSV within the last month and are very happy with it. The stadium seating is sweet and makes taking video and pictures much easier. Have a great season riding behind the SSV.