Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    sliderfreak            07-29-2004, 5:50 PM Reply   
me and my friend ride over on lake meridan nad the columbia river by cresnt bar. we r looking for more people to ride w/ us perferably some one better than us.haha if any knows a group we can join or if sumone needs a third let me kno
Old    rweldo            07-29-2004, 6:03 PM Reply   
mitchell
i ride at lake meridan all the time and occasionally out on lake washington by the i90 bridge. let me know when you guys go out and maybe we can meet up sometime. my buddy just sold his boat and i wont be buying one until this winter.
Old    sliderfreak            07-29-2004, 6:15 PM Reply   
o right on im glad to hear that sumone else rides on the lake.do u have a cell # i can call or an e-mail address.we ride the santa clause sky ski run on x-mas eve.it waz on the news last year if u saw it. we also ride on the columbia river near vantage and at sunland if uve heard about it.
Old    rweldo            07-29-2004, 6:40 PM Reply   
cell # 253-332-4734
email rweldo@comcast.net

you might have seen us out on the lake before...my buddy had a bayliner with a tower. it was a decent boat that threw an ok wake. we never got to add weight to it. what is the santa clause sky ski run? never heard of it.
Old    rweldo            07-29-2004, 6:41 PM Reply   
oh yeah if you guys ever need a third ill put in for gas money and help clean the boat and i have been driving/pulling boarders for over a year now. i get off at 1030am everyday
Old    sliderfreak            08-01-2004, 10:06 PM Reply   
right on.the sky ski run in w/ a hydrofoil.called the sky ski.and for about 3 years now runnin my family and i,jake kennison and laurence cornelous,all very good sky skier have had a dry suite made that looks like santa and we go out right next to the brigde and do flips and wave to all the people drivin. most of the time we end up on the news!!!
Old    rweldo            08-02-2004, 1:28 AM Reply   
i will have to look for you guys this winter. either when im driving or on the news