Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2003

Old     (nautiboarder)      Join Date: Mar 2003       07-31-2003, 8:00 PM Reply   
I have a 2000 Pro Air Nautique, has anyone ever pulled their boat with the tower laying down on the front of the boat?

Also can you pull the boat with the cover on it?
Old     (garyw)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-31-2003, 11:17 PM Reply   
Deven, why would you want to? trailering with the tower down could cause it to bounce on the front of the boat, thus causing unwanted cracks in the fiberglass.

Yes you can pull a boat with the cover on
Old     (pjdave)      Join Date: Oct 2002       07-31-2003, 11:51 PM Reply   
I pulled my san 1200 miles with the tower down and had no problems, I just padded it up where it rests on the bow rails and then strapped it down. The reason for doing it was to stop damage to my tower speakers.

Cant say the say the same for the cover, it did more damage than it was worth, after about 60 mile it had rubbed on the rear deck leaving marks, so i took it off and threw it into the back of the truck. Just meant a little more cleaning.
Old     (nautiboarder)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-01-2003, 2:32 AM Reply   
The reason I was asking, was because of all the bugs that get on it.
Dave that was my thinking, to pad it and tie it down.
Thanks guys.
Old     (mossy44)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-01-2003, 6:57 AM Reply   
email me and i will send you a picture of what i made. my picture is too big to post on here. it works great and it only took me 30 minutes. i have been trailering mine for a year now with no problems. and i have a set of b530's and a set of b60's on the tower. no problems and no bugs!!!

mossmatt@hotmail.com