Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 08, 2007

Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       07-01-2007, 6:11 PM Reply   
So we wake up early sat morning to get a little butter.. We load er down and begin ripping it up. We usually stick to the Levee of our little lake, and leave the rest of the lake to the fisherman.. Ocationally we have one that for some reason decides to fish the levee. We try to be respectful, but of course our rollers smoke em. So shortly after this happening this beautiful morning, we are pretty smoked and head to the ramp. We are greeted by the game warden who says he has ranged us a few different days, and we are more than double the distance we need to be....BUT... he has recieved 3 complaints about the boat this year, which I reply, "sir we arnt the only red wakeboarding boat out here." He then says "oh ya, its yall.. Everyone of the fisherman refer to the boat as the "SpiderMan boat." So he ended up telling us to just try not wash anyone out. He was pretty cool about it, Wakeboarding is just new to out little town and little lake, and fishermen just arnt used to us yet. Well sorry for the long story, just loved that the game warden chased us down because of the Illusive Spiderman Boat.

Upload
Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       07-01-2007, 6:15 PM Reply   
Just for the record, we are extremly respectful to fisherman, that is, try our best to stay far enough away from them, these fellas watched us ride the levee for 2 hours then just came and parked right in our path.. Upon recieving the finger, I just love that, I blew him a kiss then just shortend our pass to stay away from them.
Old     (cwbrider16)      Join Date: May 2004       07-01-2007, 7:04 PM Reply   
thats a sweet boat, i like the color scheme
Old     (jnewton7)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-02-2007, 6:04 AM Reply   
LOL....I think I'm gonna get a decal made for it!
Old     (jnewton7)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-02-2007, 6:11 AM Reply   
Here is a better pic of it...
Upload
Old     (erock_15)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-02-2007, 6:33 AM Reply   
Yes!!!! That is awesome! You have to admit the GW's are pretty cool down here though...compared to some of the horror stories of other places.
Old     (innerlaced)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-09-2007, 5:56 PM Reply   
Lyle - What area are you from, I just saw this boat on the Sacramento River where I ride and was wonderin if you guys ride around here.