Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old     (nautiboarder)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-26-2003, 6:48 PM Reply   
Did anyone get to go? How did it go?
Old     (jimmyjam)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-27-2003, 6:19 AM Reply   
BYT was awesome. Went out with a small group on Shaun's boat at 9:30 and actually got to try out his new board and bindings(The Temet). SWEET!!!
Shaun rode for us and WOW, can he go big. To see him stomp a "blind judge" in person from the boat is spectacular. It's really fun to watch the pro's free ride because they bust out stuff that you don't normally see in competition. (Or anywhere else for that matter)Gerry Nunn threw down behind the new XTI and from where we sat, went large and in charge.
Old    midohionautique            08-27-2003, 1:13 PM Reply   
It was great and the weather was great also. There were over 15 boats in the water and around 150 people showed up for the event. Daniel Watkins (4th in Indy) and Chris Bischoff (TIGE)were also on hand for the BYT. Was a great venue and fun was had by all. Hope to have them back in 2004.
Old    moe            08-27-2003, 4:47 PM Reply   
I was also in Shaun's boat in the morning. Great boat,great weather,phat wake,Shaun Murray,I could go on for a while! Thanks shaun for the pull! What other sport are the top pros as readily accesible? You gotta love wakeboarding!
Old     (nautiboarder)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-27-2003, 6:27 PM Reply   
Sounds great, wish I could have made it. Maybe next year.
Old     (jimmyjam)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-28-2003, 9:56 AM Reply   
Thanks to Eric Rankine and family, Lloyd Murray, and the pro's, (Shaun, Gerry, Daniel, & Chris) for making it a wonderful experience. Eric also provided Nautique's and Tige boats for demo. Murray had his new game set up and the kids (big and small) loved it! Looking forward to next year. Ride on!!!
Old     (lmtwa)      Join Date: May 2001       08-28-2003, 6:43 PM Reply   
Hey that was a great stop - many thanks to Eric and his staff for helping put it together. I will begin posting pics from the last half of the BYT by Saturday. We will be in Orlando (OWC) "visiting" a local competition on Saturday and the BYT will be back again at OWC on Sunday.
Visit our website http://backyardtour.com
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-28-2003, 6:54 PM Reply   
Loyd, Good seeing you in Indy last weekend. The directions you gave CP and I worked out great. See you in Orlando for worlds.

Steven
Old     (nautiboarder)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-29-2003, 9:16 PM Reply   
lloyd, heard you got to meet some of my frinds in Indy. Josh and Jeremy said it was a great time. Sorry we had to miss the byt here in Ohio. It was the kids first day of school, maybe next year.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-29-2003, 9:40 PM Reply   
Yes i had the pleasure of meeting shaun and Lloyd at Indy. It was definetly one of the highlights of my summer. I am very disapointed i couldn't go to the BYT. Is it coming to ohio next year also?
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-29-2003, 9:46 PM Reply   
The man and my girls.

Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-29-2003, 9:51 PM Reply   
The man and my girl

The man and I.