Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 05, 2009

Old    xtremebordgurl            12-15-2008, 11:09 AM Reply   
Hey guys and gals! I thought it would be fun to round up some of the wakeworld locals for a good 'ol holiday party. Anyone interested? We could do it at my place, I'm in Sanford right off 417. Let me know what you all think.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-15-2008, 11:51 AM Reply   
Make it after 26/27th Shua and I are in!
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       12-15-2008, 12:33 PM Reply   
Im in for what ever - sounds like a good idea
Old    xtremebordgurl            12-15-2008, 12:33 PM Reply   
We're definitely having a house warming party when we get back from Maine, you guys will have to come, the new house is amazing. We're pumped. It'll prolly be around the middle of January, I don't get back till the 9th or 10th.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-15-2008, 12:55 PM Reply   
Darn, well, I'll be around for the 26th now. Worst case scenario with work, I take caffeine pills and we drive back all night of the 26th and the morning of the 27th. That ride still available Nick? I don't have any cash, but I can charge gas on my card, like, fill up a gas can or two or just make a seperate payment at a marina or something.
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       12-15-2008, 2:36 PM Reply   
I am in
Old    xtremebordgurl            12-17-2008, 5:51 PM Reply   
Ah, bad news, won't be able to do something before the holidays. I fly home to the cold north this Sunday. Maybe when we get back though. Would still love to get everyone together.
Old     (mikes)      Join Date: Jul 2007       12-17-2008, 6:04 PM Reply   
^^^^^Hopefully you'll be flying home to the cold north without delays.....Snowstorm forecasted for Sunday in Maine. Flying in to Portland?
Old    xtremebordgurl            12-18-2008, 6:49 AM Reply   
Yup, good ol Portland! I guess it's only fair that I fly into a snowstorm, I've been able to cheat all the cold weather for the past year!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-18-2008, 7:29 AM Reply   
I had a interview this morning, it was -10 when I got up

You better be in and out of Portland.... family is great, but we need you more