Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       06-04-2009, 11:12 PM Reply   
wakeutah.com has throw down way to many hours to make this rail jam happen. Nothing but the local's and one hell of a good time. Public will be on hand Friday & Saturday, tonight was their time to get the rail dialed in to show off for the weekend.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       06-04-2009, 11:14 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (svt600)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-05-2009, 4:12 AM Reply   
sick!!
Old     (polkaking27)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-05-2009, 10:32 AM Reply   
Dude, that looks like a good time josh. Keep the pics coming. I'm starting to miss the Utah scene out here
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       06-05-2009, 10:50 AM Reply   
Cody, are yo in WA?? If so, for how long? How's the new boat?
Old     (polkaking27)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-05-2009, 11:12 AM Reply   
Ryan, Yea I'm in Vancouver WA, which is basically Portland. I've been up here since last october when I got a new job. I'll be here until my employer decides they don't need pilots anymore. The boat is great. Its a couple years old, but I LOVE the wake of the SAN. How everything going out there (i.e married life, boat, kids, coaching etc...)
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       06-05-2009, 12:50 PM Reply   
What's up Cody! I'm not showing anymore pics until you start throwing up your riding pics. If the rain will ever stop we have 4 shows today and another 6 tomorrow.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       06-05-2009, 2:09 PM Reply   
Cody, married life is great and the kids head back to school on Monday for about one more month (they're in year around). But Taylor goes into middle school next year so he'll be traditional starting in August.

Coaching has been going well, we're only about 7 months away from the 2010 Games in Vancouver so will be busy. Actually, I'm driving down to San Diego tomorrow for a 2 week training camp with my team.

Boat has been running great but injured my knee last night. Good news is it's not totally serious but it will take a couple of weeks to heal.

Hope all is well in the Pacific NW. Let's us know if you ever come back to visit.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-05-2009, 4:36 PM Reply   
I'd like to see someone hit that extra long wavy yellow rail to the side there
Old     (polkaking27)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-07-2009, 10:00 AM Reply   
Ryan, sorry to hear about your knee. At least it isn't crippling this time. I forgot the 2010 games are coming up, I'm sure your pretty stacked for the next little while. I hope you can get some riding in between injuries and work.

Josh, I'll get some pics, I just haven't had a stellar photographer around. I need some DFTR to take pics. Actually, I've been riding better than ever this year so maybe I wouldn't be embarrassed by some pics. I LOVE the new boat.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       06-07-2009, 4:01 PM Reply   
Ok the rest of the pic are up... http://dftrdownfortheride.ning.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenName=downfortheride