Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (notregistered)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-28-2008, 12:14 PM Reply   
I recently bought a 07 CWB faction board off of BBB and when I received it it had a 'D' etched into the tail, denoting a 'demo' board (2nd quality as CWB told me).

Are all the boards sold off of BBB demos? You'd think BBB would make this clear if that was the case. When they say 2nd quality, what do they mean?
Old     (cavlxenvy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-28-2008, 12:21 PM Reply   
This isn't always the case. That board should have a full warranty though.
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-28-2008, 12:41 PM Reply   
Phil U - Most boards sold on BBB are first quality. The board you got was sold as mixed stock. They are normally in perfect shape and are the boards they give their team riders. If dont you want the board or are disatisfied, you can send it back. Just email me to make arrangements.
Old    mendo247            04-28-2008, 12:55 PM Reply   
^^^^^thats great service, way to stand behind a sale BBB^^^^^^
Old     (notregistered)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-28-2008, 2:31 PM Reply   
Not trying to bad mouth BBB at all, but the board I received did have defects on the base.

BBB service has been great and they are sending out a replacement.
Old    walt            04-28-2008, 2:39 PM Reply   

quote:

the board I received did have defects on the base.

I doubt that any shop goes over boards looking for blems but props to BBB for taking care of you.
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-28-2008, 3:04 PM Reply   
I wouldn't worry about it being a 2nd though. 2nd's usually just have some sort of cosmetic blemish that doesn't affect the board structurally.
Old     (goride)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-28-2008, 3:08 PM Reply   
The wakeskate i receieved from BBB was in perfect condition adn they were very friendly and helpfull.

Im sure every business even shops receive some boards that have some problems from going from the dealers warehouse to shippping to receiving im sure some boards might receive more of a beating than others.

Anways i swear by BBB and thyre really stand up people.
Old     (seminolepride991)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-29-2008, 1:59 PM Reply   
Not trying to hijack the post but i bought one of the lucid carbon handles+a-line combo and have used it mabye 4 or 5 times and the foam grip is startin to tear...should i send to accurate or what? thanks
Old     (goride)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-29-2008, 2:52 PM Reply   
probably accurate.