Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (rickt)      Join Date: May 2002       08-07-2011, 6:09 PM Reply   
Since our Moomba forums are still down from some aggressive hacking, here are a few shots from this weekend as we loaded out the boats from the photoshoot. There were plenty of Mojo photos in another thread...so I did not include.
Attached Images

Old     (jbird)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-07-2011, 6:33 PM Reply   
I like 'em, they're clean!
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       08-07-2011, 6:36 PM Reply   
they all have very clean/simple designs.... +1 Moomba

mastercraft/nautique.... failing
Old     (ian_ashton)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-07-2011, 7:02 PM Reply   
Saw my dealer had a '12 on their lot, so I snapped a few pics.

New tower:

Improved platform mount!:
Old     (ian_ashton)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-07-2011, 7:10 PM Reply   
I'm curious if the new tower on the DD Outback will impact the skiing - seems like some aggressive cuts would have the rope hitting the tower, but it's hard to tell in the pics.
Old     (jmvotto)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-07-2011, 7:35 PM Reply   
Rick, thanks for the pics. any interior shots. Ian , good pick up that angle sure looks like any real outside the wake rips would bang the tower.
Old     (petrey10)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-11-2011, 9:28 AM Reply   
that green liquid force is SICK!!!

Hopefully they kept them in their price point area.... if so then great job.... if not then its just another wakeboard boat
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-11-2011, 9:31 AM Reply   
What was the all (or mostly) lime green boat that was on the lake on the same day as the Mojo?