Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (bradb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       07-27-2008, 2:18 PM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL4ABiNZpCs

I'm having some problems with my toe side trip flip tricks. The video shows a few crow attempts, a couple ts off axis 5 attempts, and a front roll attempt.
I'd love any feedback that could help me straighten out any of these tricks.
Thanks
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-28-2008, 6:55 AM Reply   
You're are not really coming off edge to trip the tricks. Plus, you are not standing tall at the wake. Get out wide so you can get some speed on your cut and then completely back off your edge a few feet before the wake. Stand tall and make sure you're coming off the top of the wake before you throw these tricks. You should get a TON more pop if you do them this way. The same thing goes for your tantrum.
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       07-29-2008, 7:06 AM Reply   
Try not to move the handle around so much. Take the crow up(stand tall/push off with your legs) and you don't need to cut so hard.
Old     (jusstty)      Join Date: Dec 2006       07-29-2008, 9:40 AM Reply   
yeah take it more up, your going straight across.
Old     (fredlap)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-31-2008, 2:58 PM Reply   
Do exactly what Eubanks said.... wide approach, lot of speed, back off your edge, stand tall, don't throw yourself, let the board doing it by the trip and close your eyes... joke!!!!
Old     (bradb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-14-2008, 8:57 PM Reply   
I tried some more crows today and had much better results. I havent tried the OA5 or the front roll yet, but thanks for the help.
B