Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 14, 2007

Old    walt            09-23-2007, 9:00 PM Reply   
So who ended up winning ?
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-23-2007, 9:18 PM Reply   
Chris Dykmans King of the Delta

(Message edited by sherman on September 23, 2007)
Old     (deltarat)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-23-2007, 9:19 PM Reply   
chris dykmans(spelling?) it was pretty cool. chris and brodie chamboya tied for king of the delta ended up having to do a best trick contest. brandon george won for the weekend in outlaw. in case you were wondering i (mary fishburn)won the jr novice .haha
Old    walt            09-23-2007, 9:23 PM Reply   
Congrats Chris and to you too Mary. There was a lot of great riding today and I'm glad I got to see it.

Was Joel going BIG or what ?
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-23-2007, 9:29 PM Reply   
my first dra and lets just say i'll be in attendance from now on...killer event...everyone rode good both days...

and for sure Joel goes bigger and holds grabs longer than anyone i've ever seen ride in person...INSANE...best trick both days during the comp for sure...

and b.george laid it down too...

(Message edited by romes on September 23, 2007)
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-23-2007, 9:53 PM Reply   
Thanks to Gary and Stacy for putting on an awesome event. Orwood was a great venue. I know that next year DRA will come back bigger and better than ever.
Old    walt            09-23-2007, 10:04 PM Reply   
Upload
Old    walt            09-23-2007, 10:05 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-23-2007, 10:08 PM Reply   
Did Kong big wurm it?
Old     (2007_x2)      Join Date: May 2007       09-23-2007, 10:10 PM Reply   
yeah he almost had it, it was his last trick of his sesson.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-23-2007, 10:42 PM Reply   
Where do I get a WCW (c)07 sticker?
Old     (adam_balon)      Join Date: Jul 2003       09-23-2007, 11:40 PM Reply   
it's a watermark on the photo. no sticker.
Old    walt            09-24-2007, 3:26 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    walt            09-24-2007, 3:27 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    walt            09-24-2007, 3:31 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    walt            09-24-2007, 3:32 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    walt            09-24-2007, 3:35 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    walt            09-24-2007, 3:37 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload

More to come...
Old    walt            09-24-2007, 5:55 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       09-24-2007, 8:01 AM Reply   
Congratulations to Chris Dykmans for taking the first "King of the Delta" title. It is well deserved and was a tight race. With awesome riders like Tony Carroll, Brodie Choboya (SP?), Brandon George, Joel DeRoche, Jason Callen, Trevor Maur, and Brady Sammons on hand at the events it is a tough competition.
It was insane to have Brodie and Chris come to a tie for the title and elect to decide it by a 3 fall best trick format. With Mike Schwenne as one of the deciding judges the two came out strong going bigger than I have ever seen them go. Brodie came out throwing giant 540 into the flats and so badly wanted the 7. Chris answered back with a eye opening Vandall style huge (I MEAN HUGE) backside blind 180 into the flats. and then stuck a 7 and just popped the handle on a toe 9.

Big thanks to Orwood Resort for letting us take over their awesome marina and camp sites. With Red Bull and Intuitive Solutions we put up a giant tent and 52" Plasma with Red Bull flowing all day and Shaun Murray on X-Box.

Thanks to all of our Sponsors: Delta Sport Boats, Liquid Trends, Neptune Audio, Nice Rack, Fusion Wake, Supra/Moomba, CWB, CIE, Cire, Buywake.com, Nor Cal MasterCraft, West Side Connection, Intuitive Solutions, Red Bull, and Ultimate Water SportsLivermore.

Thanks also to the Payton family, the Twelker family, and the Maur family for all of the help and support. Your families are awesome and represent wakeboarding the right way.

The biggest thanks goes to the riders and spectators that continue to come back even with some of the problems we faced this season. You are the true reason we do this and will be back next year.
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-24-2007, 8:15 AM Reply   
Here are a few more picsUpload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-24-2007, 8:17 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-24-2007, 8:20 AM Reply   
and moreUpload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       09-24-2007, 8:21 AM Reply   
HAHAHAHA Walt, I love the talking goat in Chris's last shot!!!! Sick shots! It was great to see ya!

Great event!!! As always!! Had a lot of fun all weekend!! Can't wait for next season!! Big Thanks to Gary and Stacy for makin it happen!! Much love!!!

Im glad ppl finally got to see what Joel Deroche's riding is all about. He was by far one of the best kept secrets on the delta. I think the secrets out after two of the most steeze comp runs I have ever seen!! 26 mph at 90ft, Everything huge and in to the flats! Not many ppl cut in to the wake that hard wraped!! (or any way for that matter!) The second riding shot is Joel, Thats the only wake to wake trick he did all weekend, a grab ts bs 3, I'd say by far the best trick saturday, sunday was his HUGE hs Indy bs 360, hands down the biggest trick all weekend. Walt did you get a shot of it?

Big props to Chris and Brodie! I got to set in the boat for the best trick!! It was ill!! Chirs was super close on that 9! congrats to KING CHRIS!!!!

(Message edited by bigpapaf1f on September 24, 2007)
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-24-2007, 8:22 AM Reply   
and moreUpload
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       09-24-2007, 8:29 AM Reply   
Yeah that was a blast. Great event. Congrats to all the riders especially BG for winning the weekends event, and Big props out to Chris Dykmans, and Brodie Chaboya for letting it all hang out in the ride off at the end. That was super ill.

I'd never seen Joel D. ride before but he goes HUGE. We need the video posted of that HS BS 360 from Sunday that went about 30' into the flats that was awesome!
Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-24-2007, 9:15 AM Reply   
Congrats to Chris for being the king and to Kong for taking the weekend!

Thanks Gary for all your hard work this season!

BG's right, Joel is one of the deltas best kept secrets. That huge indy bs 3 was the sickest trick thrown yesterday!
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       09-24-2007, 9:39 AM Reply   
Scott and His wife Andrea are two more hidden secrets on the Delta. I am hoping that Scott now has the itch to compete next season because he will bring a whole new bag of tricks to the events. Andrea is absolutely killing it and stomped the advanced division on Sunday but just missed the overall for the weekend due to missing Saturday's session. Thanks to you guys for letting me ride with you and quickly becoming great friends.

Dave thanks for the help this weekend.

I can't forget Sherman, the whole season he has been the Jet Ski guy picking up the riders and helping with boat traffic and lots more help with set up and tear down. Much is owed to him for the season’s success. And he took some great pictures.
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       09-24-2007, 9:52 AM Reply   
OH my god I almost forgot, Joel's HS BS 3 was huge and way to legit but his TS BS 3 that he just popped the handle was even more legit. I am sure you will be seeing some video of it soon I saw Ryan with a camera in his hands.

Some more pictures:
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/503277.html?1190595935

(Message edited by deltariderscom on September 24, 2007)
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       09-24-2007, 10:00 AM Reply   
GARY!!!! Good times bro!! Last nite when you called we where at Chilli's and watching Ry's footage. He got some great shots from his over the top view point.
Old     (ldebbold)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-24-2007, 10:18 AM Reply   
Props to the winners, esp. Brodie! Classy decision of how to settle the tie. Can anyone post pics of the spectator area and the crowd? Next year I hope there is a little less hassle setting up the events and more local support.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       09-24-2007, 10:30 AM Reply   
Les D., Good call on that!! Mad respect to Brodie!! He made the choice to go to a head to head battle with Chris, knowing his tricks and knowing Chris has a 900 in his bag!! For anyone that does not know Brodie, he is one of the coolest guys in the sport. He is a very good rider and is always the first to show some love to someone he is riding against that had a good run. Chris got the Crown, but there is two kings on the Delta. Congrats again to both of you guys!

Chris, Congrat bro! I will call ya this week about riding. So are we goin to be cheering for you on the PWT next year? You said at Pillsbury if you got a 900 you would think about it! I say its time!!!

(Message edited by bigpapaf1f on September 24, 2007)
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-24-2007, 11:12 AM Reply   
Joel's Indy "LATE as hell" backside three was seriously incredible! Watching BG kill it, Chris stomp a seven and almost land a 9, as well as Brody throwing down made for a great day. The last DRA event could not have been more perfect of an ending for a more than hectic season for Gary and Stacy! Thanks you guys so much for all your hardwork and constant fight to make the DRA events possible.

I think the highlight of Scott and my summer was being able to meet and hang out with all of the Delta Riders and become part of the family/community that is so tightly knit out here. We owe it all to these types of events and are extremely happy to be involved! Thanks Guys, hopefully you got all the kinks smoothed out and next summer goes off just as smoothly as yesterday!

Great Pics Walt!

BTW Gary- I was in the expert division, geeze!
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       09-24-2007, 11:59 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/503277.html?1190595935

more pics there
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-24-2007, 12:05 PM Reply   
i'm gonna have to agree with andrea...moving out here a month ago and getting the chance to ride and kick it with a way cool bunch of ppl is great...met a lot of cool new ppl

much love to the Gary and the DRA for givin everyone the opportunity to show what they got...
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-24-2007, 12:51 PM Reply   
Big thanks to Gary and Stacy for all their hard work and perseverance, I'm glad to hear it will continue on next year!

And a shout out to Sherman on the ski, for keeping the stragglers at bay!

Some of my impressions:

Big props to BG for throwing the big worm at the end of his pass Sunday, at that point although he had a solid run it was by no means "in the bag" that he would win and the safe thing would have been to throw a higher percentage trick but he knew everyone wanted to see the worm! It's too bad riders aren't rewarded somehow for that kind of thing because it just makes it that much better.

Same with Joel who took everything big with huge stuff out into the flats, he didn't win but it sure was entertaining!

Lastly I'm stoked to see Justin Payton and Josh Twelker riding outlaw this season, they will both be giving the "old guard" a serious challenge probably sooner then later as well as Trever Maur this season (who already is) - this kid is the real deal!

Chris grew up riding the all the original Boarders Paradise events at Orwoods and later Bel Aqua. This weekend really had the close knit feeling we always enjoyed over the years there with a new set of faces!
Old     (ynot)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-24-2007, 1:21 PM Reply   
A super fun event. huge thanks to Gary and Stacy for working so hard all year long to make these events happen.

Sherman is the man!!! super nice guy and one hell or a jet ski driver. thank you so much for making sure that every run had the best possible water and keeping the other boats in check. thanks again.

Big ups to Chris. if anyone is a delta guy its Chris. Chris is such a good rider and earned the win with all his hard work and killer killer riding. I wasn't there for it but i know from riding with him in the past that once he threw his back side 180 into the flats, it was all over.

Anyways super big props to everyone that rode and killed it all weekend even in the wet and cold weather. also thanks to all the other people that helped out with the ropes and scoring. thanks you peter for getting all the scores don't right.

Props to CIE, CWB Board Co. DRA thanks for the support.

real quick bit of advise for next season. Try and keep the riders a bit more informed about how the contest is going to be scored, what the riding order is going to be, how the riding order is decided, and lastly how the 2 day event is going to be run. At the beginning of the contest everyone was saying that it was going to be 2 separate events but after the last day, the scores were combined to decide who won.
Just a bit of advise because information is a big part of knowing what it is that you have to do as a rider.

thanks again to everyone involved.

(Message edited by ynot on September 24, 2007)
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-24-2007, 1:56 PM Reply   
here comes moreUpload
Upload
Upload
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-24-2007, 2:02 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload

Upload
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-24-2007, 2:03 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-24-2007, 2:07 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-24-2007, 2:13 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-24-2007, 2:15 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-24-2007, 2:16 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-24-2007, 2:25 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Old     (rideit4life)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-24-2007, 3:11 PM Reply   
I'm bummed that I missed out for the last DRA! Congrats to BG and everyone else, and big ups to my roommate J-Pod for tearin' it up!
Old    walt            09-24-2007, 3:38 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    walt            09-24-2007, 3:41 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       09-24-2007, 3:45 PM Reply   
Thanks you

I gotta give a lil love for Kellen Parker who took Expert for the weekend! It was a good weekend to be a big boy! Expert and Outlaw went 220+ lbs!! Oh and Kellen is my new back up Beer Pong partner. If Ry's ever out. Kellens in!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-24-2007, 3:55 PM Reply   
How come every pic of Linda Payton & Patty Twelker they have a cup in their hands, must have been real hot and they had to drink lots of water Congrats to BG, Chris, Tony C. & Brodie for taking the hardware. All the big dogs showed up for this event.
Old     (h20diva)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-24-2007, 4:17 PM Reply   
This season by far has been the most incredible, despite the setbacks! Yesterday just proved to us why we never gave up and I will say for sure it was worth every second of the let downs & frustrations.

Between our riders, sponsors, spectators and all the friends we have made along the way, just reaffirms why we will continue to have these events. I can’t even thank everyone enough and words cannot express how much gratitude we have for each and every one of you!

I just know one thing is for sure, next year we will make these events bigger and better, not only to make up for obstacles and disappointments we’ve had this season, but because you all deserve it.

I want to add a special thanks to the sponsors who despite a few cancellations, still pulled through on their sponsorships; you know who you are!!! And most importantly to our riders, who through crappy weather and sheriffs, stuck it out. You all still came out, rode, and supported us, without you, there would be no DRA! I love you guys!!!
Old    walt            09-24-2007, 4:23 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    walt            09-24-2007, 4:34 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old    walt            09-24-2007, 4:38 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (wakebrdmom)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-24-2007, 7:09 PM Reply   
This past weekend at DRA just shows how awesome the Delta and its Peeps are. Stacy & Gary and all the DRA event crew did an outstanding job. You guys have endured just about every obstacle this year. Everything was proven this weekend that you tried to promote this year. It was a great family venue. It was great that the kids did not have to see naked bodies and drunk people falling and puking all over the place. (I am sure some older guys like it, but moms don't). The venue is off the charts. The crew did a great job with boat traffic making the conditions epic.

You guys set the bar high for future events on the Delta. I am proud to say that we know you guys. Keep up the good work. Next year is going to be a blast. I know our family will be at all of your events for sure.

Randy: Of course we had water. What else would we have? HaHa Hey we must live up to our name DMC somehow.
Old     (dmc_napa)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-24-2007, 8:02 PM Reply   
How awesome to see an event turn out with such positive response from everyone! The Dinatale family missed you all this weekend; however, water time took precedence.

Gary and Stacy - I love to see an event rocked with a Supra! Kudos for all your hard work and we look forward to participating next year.

To my fellow DMC - you looked like you represented well - Linda, Patty and Lori - I look forward to next weekend in Red Bluff!
Old     (peterd)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-24-2007, 9:36 PM Reply   
Gary and Stacy - awesome job and thank god for your perseverance this year. I know it takes more work than anyone would ever imagin to put something like this on.

I cannot wait till next year. It was soooo nice to only drive 10 minutes to an event in a great location. I'm imagining next year when its 100 degrees - it will be aweful nice to be under those trees.

Your Supra wake rocked - nice and thick and consistent. Great job with the weight setup.

WCW - nice job with the pictures. That setting has some nice backdrops for photos. The white barn, houseboats, and even goats. When are you going to come out with WCW stickers for our boards so you don't need the watermark - just kidding. Thanks for capturing the moment.
Old     (kel_dub)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-24-2007, 11:03 PM Reply   
Gary and Stacy Thank you so much for such a fun and awesome season. I'm sure i speak for everyone by saying we all have had a blast and can't wait for next year. Thanks again!
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-25-2007, 6:15 AM Reply   
CIE Billy representin'. Right on brother, lookin good!! Gracias.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-25-2007, 6:43 AM Reply   
Ahhh...Billy must have been rockin the CIRE shorts. That pair I bought in Reno is the only pair of board shorts that I will wear. Good stuff.
Old     (wake_trasher)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-25-2007, 4:33 PM Reply   
I REALLY WANT TO THANK EVERYBODY THEIR!!!
i had an awesome time, it was me first comp
i cant wait till next year and the boat show!
Old     (moman)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-25-2007, 8:36 PM Reply   
Gary & Stacy, Man! Awesome events all year and this weekend was definately the best one. Thanks for all of the blood (beware of slider rails) sweat and tears. It is thanks to people like yourselves, that dedicate themselves to the sport and the lifestyle, that we get the privledge to compete. Your tireless efforts are very much appreciated and inspiring. Thank you.

Congrats Chris. You road like you were out freefiding. It is so much fun to watch. Brodie, Your so consistant and smooth, congratulations. BG, way to go broth'a. You stepped up big, peaked at the right time and really road well. I am really happy for you.

Did anyone get video of the guy who fell and ejected his board 10 feet in the air. The most amazing fall I've ever seen.

Props DRA - We love ya!
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-26-2007, 6:21 AM Reply   
Ahhh yes J-Rod....glad you like. There are more coming.

Great job DRA. Gary, Stacy and the DRA crew are the best!!!!!! I can't wait till next year!!!!
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-26-2007, 6:56 AM Reply   
For anyone interested I posted up a video for Chris's new method cromobe5 here:

http://videos.wakeboardingmag.com/members/viewVideo.php?video_id=566&title=Cromobe_5

Hopefully he will have it dialed enough to include in next years series to counter BG and the big worm! Upload
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-26-2007, 7:15 AM Reply   
Rich,

You gotta be proud. Chris is one of my favorite riders to watch. He accomplished a lot this year.

That link takes me to a login page
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-26-2007, 7:37 AM Reply   
Thanks Jrod, I think he progressed a lot because of all the riding time.

See if this one works:

http://videos.wakeboardingmag.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=566&title=Cromobe_5
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-26-2007, 8:25 AM Reply   
That Crow 5 is clean! And grabbed no less. I don't know of another rider that has a smoother more effortless looking style. Good job Chris!
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-26-2007, 9:01 AM Reply   
That was smooth. Keep up the good work Chris.
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-26-2007, 9:45 AM Reply   
Grabbed crow mobe five is much cooler then a big worm.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-26-2007, 10:15 AM Reply   
Peter, let's not forget to give credit to the boat/driver!Upload

Mike, you've got to admire the physics of Brandon throwing a big worm, given his left leg probably weighs more then Chris does soaking wet!Upload

It's really about all the guys everyone has mentioned above bringing it to a higher level this year.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       09-26-2007, 10:29 AM Reply   
Hahaha Thanks for the love Rich! I Bet I can throw Chris high enough to do a Crow mobe 7!

Let me know when you want to get me and Joel out with you guys. Anytime just say the word. We will bring gas and I still owe you a case of beer! Hope to get out with you guys soon! I want to see that 9 and crow 5 in person! later BG
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-26-2007, 5:36 PM Reply   
Nice riding Chris, thanks for posting up the clip Rich that crow 5 is stomped!!! I was curious on his approach to the wake, never seen anyone flatten off that far from the wake. It obviously works for Chris.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-26-2007, 6:16 PM Reply   
I've noticed that too Randy, I think that comes from riding the Delta so much and really not having to deal with rough water much over the years. He won't ride a board that isn't extremely fast and as a side effect (I think Chris will be the first to admit) he struggles more in crappy conditions then your power type riders like BG and Brady.

Sorry if I've gotten this thread off track.
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-26-2007, 6:20 PM Reply   
I too found that approach really interesting Randy/Rich. I cannot think of another rider with a similar TS trip flip approach. So many videos these days dont have footage from the boat, so its hard to compare too. But it also looks like he has a TON of control during that trick. VERY Impressive.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-27-2007, 2:39 PM Reply   
Yeah, I meant to post up about his TS approach as well. Obviously he has a really nice progressive edge as well since he can do Batwings and other load tricks. It is nuts how early he flattens...it seems like it would give you a lot of time to set up the trick if you can keep enough speed to clear the wake.}
Old     (deltaridah)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-27-2007, 3:09 PM Reply   
ya the flatting out is a common thing seen in delta riders. I dont have an opinion if its right or wrong.

Rich, Will Chris be riding at boardstock?? It will be supper choppy!! But ya last year braddy sammons killed it! I have no idea how those guys can throw down with those conditions. I saw chris at the dra this last weekend. the things i loved about his riding were his effortless style and huge air.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-27-2007, 3:39 PM Reply   
Last time I rode with Chris we were talking about that. I think he said that coming in hot and flattening off early created slack in the line that allowed him to grab longer. I think he he changed to this cut, toeside, to learn how to grab his Crows....or something like that. Anyway...he doesn't trip at the wake early. His TS front stuff is straight over the top, and high.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-27-2007, 4:01 PM Reply   
If you watch him at the very end he kicks very hard with his back leg. Thats where all the pop is comming from. Like J-rod said thats where all the slack comes in also. If you go up instead of out you can create more slack. Mike Schwenne also dose this on alot of his tricks. I think Jason Bufflow was the one who came up with it.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-27-2007, 5:33 PM Reply   
Good call J-rod I saw that approach become more pronounced when he started grabbing the crow. I wouldn't doubt it if it came from JB, I remember him and Chris fine tuning his Tantrum POP as well a few years back.

aka - He's going to villa Lagos this weekend.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-27-2007, 5:58 PM Reply   
Rich, you rolling up to Villa Logos? I'm bring Alex, Robby C and northwest film maker Spencer Norris down with us. Spencer will be filming for his new vid. With Chris coming it should make for a nice open division. Hope to see you there.