Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       01-30-2013, 10:42 AM Reply   
I figured since I was finally making a little progress on some upgrades Ive been wanting to do, I would start a new thread with pictures of the projects coming along for anyone who cares

I took the boat in last Thursday to the upholstery guys. I went in and checked out the progress today at lunch and they're coming along great I think. Feel free to throw out opinions if they're nice

I've been working on the acrylic rings for behind the amps the past week. Finally got all the rings cut, edges frosted, and the mounting holes drilled. The amps will be stood off the amp rack 3/4" with some hex standoffs. All the wires will run back in behind the amp rack for a clean install, with the rings between the standoffs and the amps. I got all the LEDs glued in the rings last night ready to go. Amp racks is ready to b carpeted when it gets here.

I have another pair of Rev 10s and syn4 being shipped in so I should be seeing it by the end of next week I still have to run 2 more wires thru the tower to run them.

I will be ordering Perfect Pass Stargazer in the next couple weeks so I can put that on when the boat gets done. I plan on mounting it next to where the stock remote is now, but replacing the remote with an upgraded one, and also adding one to the transom. Im looking into buying a CMD6 or CMD7 clarion radio so that I can use the USB to run the ipod. Going this route, Ill be able to scan thru songs from the transom.

Big thanks to Chpthril for all the help on wiring and building the acrylic amp rings He's also making the speaker and cupholder LED rings that I will be installing when they get here

Once I get around to figuring the offset on the wheels, I will probably be ordering 5 new wheels and tires, and mount the spare on the trailer up by the bow.

Thats all I can think of for the upgrades right now. Summer is coming so its time to get some things checked off the list, starting with the upholstery, tower speakers, and amp rack